How to flash corvus os 15 Android r in redmi 10x 5g

Search This thread

Abducted23

Dec 13, 2020
Windows. I'll give those a try. Thx

EDIT: Those drivers are from 2018. I'd expect to have those or newer already... I'll give them a try anyway. :)
EDIT2: Nope i get the same 'waiting for any device' with those drivers.

Maybe i'll switch to a different (clean) system. I feel like i've installed so much different stuff maybe it's conflicting with each other.

Last edited:

Hsnmastoor

Feb 28, 2021
Windows. I'll give those a try. Thx

EDIT: Those drivers are from 2018. I'd expect to have those or newer already... I'll give them a try anyway. :)
EDIT2: Nope i get the same 'waiting for any device' with those drivers.

Maybe i'll switch to a different (clean) system. I feel like i've installed so much different stuff maybe it's conflicting with each other.
disabling signature verification on windows 10

Abducted23

Dec 13, 2020
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

I finally got it to work! :D

EDIT: Oke the system now works but the phone part of my phone is not working. At the start i enter my SIM pin code and it seems to unlock but then it doesnt work. In the upper right corner i have the network triangle with a x in it. When i try to make a phone call it says 'Turn off airplane mode to make a call'. However airplane mode it not on. Toggling it on and off doesn't change anything. Also under the mobile date enable/disable button it says no service.

Last edited:

SirruxKyrios

Jan 8, 2018
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

I finally got it to work! :D

EDIT: Oke the system now works but the phone part of my phone is not working. At the start i enter my SIM pin code and it seems to unlock but then it doesnt work. In the upper right corner i have the network triangle with a x in it. When i try to make a phone call it says 'Turn off airplane mode to make a call'. However airplane mode it not on. Toggling it on and off doesn't change anything. Also under the mobile date enable/disable button it says no service.
how did you solve the <waiting for any device> problem?

i think ive read that issue on the first page of this thread. try restoring nvram i think Hsnmastoor uploaded the file on page 1 as well.

please tell me if you make it work. thank you

Abducted23

Dec 13, 2020
It does sound like i have the same problem as the person on the first page of this thread, but i still have my IMEI. (*#06# shows me two IMEI numbers) So im not sure it's the same problem. Also did flashing nvram work for him?
*#*#4636#8#8 shows me my mobile radio power is off, but if i turn it on it doesn't stick and just turn off again.
I have a TWRP backup of the MIUI ROM with something named nvram, but it's not nvram.img but a different name. Maybe because i think i used compression for my last backup.

SirruxKyrios

Jan 8, 2018
It does sound like i have the same problem as the person on the first page of this thread, but i still have my IMEI. (*#06# shows me two IMEI numbers) So im not sure it's the same problem. Also did flashing nvram work for him?
*#*#4636#8#8 shows me my mobile radio power is off, but if i turn it on it doesn't stick and just turn off again.
I have a TWRP backup of the MIUI ROM with something named nvram, but it's not nvram.img but a different name. Maybe because i think i used compression for my last backup.
how did you solve the <waiting for any device> problem?

Hsnmastoor

Feb 28, 2021
You can flash that nvram with spflash but wait update for this room is coming test the update then flash nvram with spflash

Abducted23

Dec 13, 2020
You can flash that nvram with spflash but wait update for this room is coming test the update then flash nvram with spflash
Do you know when it's comming? Because a non working phone is not really an option right now :)

These are the files i have in my TWRP backup:
nvram.emmc.win
nvram.emmc.win.sha2

Should i be able to flash those using spflash?

Hsnmastoor

Feb 28, 2021
Do you know when it's comming? Because a non working phone is not really an option right now :)

These are the files i have in my TWRP backup:
nvram.emmc.win
nvram.emmc.win.sha2

Should i be able to flash those using spflash?
I think two or three days. I don't think you can flash this files with splash restore it with twrp

Abducted23

Dec 13, 2020
Also for some reason my WhatsApp doesn't detect my google account so it doesnt get the WhatsApp backup from my google drive.
Also google contacts doesn't find any contacts. And it does connect to the bluetooth in my car but media is still played through my phone speaker even tough media is selected for the bluetooth connection.

So even if the radio/SIM card would work I'd have some problems at the moment.

Hsnmastoor

Feb 28, 2021
Also for some reason my WhatsApp doesn't detect my google account so it doesnt get the WhatsApp backup from my google drive.
Also google contacts doesn't find any contacts. And it does connect to the bluetooth in my car but media is still played through my phone speaker even tough media is selected for the bluetooth connection.

So even if the radio/SIM card would work I'd have some problems at the moment.
Did you flashed gapps? My Google contacts is working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1 flash miui recovery img
    Go to fastboot and type fastboot flash recovery recovery1.img
    After that hold power button and volume up button until you see a Chinese menu with three options first select option two after that option one and after that option two after wiping data you will see that three options again select option one and select option one then hold volume down button until you see fastboot
    Type fastboot reboot fastboot
    Wait
    You will see fastbootd then rename corvus image to system.img
    Then type
    Fastboot flash system.img
    Click power button
    Wait
    When you see corvus boot animation hold power button and volume down button until you see fastboot
    Rename twrp image to recovery.img
    Then type
    Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    Fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    Fastboot flash misc misc.bin
    Fastboot boot recovery.img
    In twrp flash permissiver 5 then reboot to system
    Done.
    If you want gapps download magisk app
    When it's download rename it to magisk.zip
    Go to twrp
    Flash it
    Reboot to system rename it to magisk.apk and install it after that download this file

After that go to magisk in modules go to install from storage and select zip you downloaded flash it with magisk after reboot you will see play store is added to your app drawer install Google apps you need from play store
    Hi everybody,

Still mad at myself for buying this phone (with MediaTek SOC) because of the lack of custom ROM support. Never had this issue before with any of my phones. If only i knew this before. The hardware of the phone is great, but the software makes it really frustrating to work with.

So i've tried a lot of things to either mod the original (Chinese) ROM so it's at least functional. And i have also tried multiple of these GSI ROM install methods. Everytime without succes.

I've tried your previous method with the 'GSI installer' and the one from this guide. Neither of them worked. (Boot loop). I have a feeling i run into trouble because (if i'm correct) the original ROM uses a 'super' partition and not a 'system' partition.
    If i remember correctly the GSI installer couldn't continue because it couldn't find the system partition.
    In this guide (for corvus) i figured i'd flash the system.img to my super partition. Of cource that doesn't work either. If only it was that simple.

Everytime it fails i have to flash back to a standard xiaomi ROM and start all over again. Because for some reason the TWRP backups also dont work for me.

So maybe i'm missing a step in the guide or i've already tried so much to mod my phone i've changed settings/partitions that shouldn't have been changed for this guide to work.

My bootloader is unlocked, i have/had TWRP 3.41 installed.

After a fail i flash back to the original ROM using Xiaomi ABD/Fastboot Tools (xiaomiABDFastbootTools.jar)

Any help would be appreciated!
    btw can you aslo give me the link for the stock rom mi flash tool? im trying to flash this one right now. i might need it lol
    It's not the stock flash tool but this one works better for me.

https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools (You need java installed)

Also this one can be really useful for recovery if you get stuck in a boot loop: https://www.xiaomitool.com/V2/

For me the first one works better, but the 2nd one is really really easy to use.
    can u send the invite link for the telegram group please