• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to flash crdroid ROM on redmi 10x 5g

Search This thread

Hsnmastoor

Feb 28, 2021
Do you try it?

Guide for corvus15

plascoch

Dec 20, 2010
Step 1: unlock boot loader
Step 2: install TWRP
Step 3: put super GSI installer in root of your device
Step 4: download crdroid ROM for ab devices

Step 5: extract it and rename img file to system.img and put it in root of your device

Step 6:flash gsi installer zip in TWRP
Done.

(When I install it my battery percentage was 87)
(wipe data before flash rom)
I tried this and now I get your device is corrupt I can reboot to fastboot only help ???

Hsnmastoor

Feb 28, 2021
I tried this and now I get your device is corrupt I can reboot to fastboot only help ???

plascoch

Dec 20, 2010
Step 1: unlock boot loader
Step 2: install TWRP
Step 3: put super GSI installer in root of your device
Step 4: download crdroid ROM for ab devices

Step 5: extract it and rename img file to system.img and put it in root of your device

Step 6:flash gsi installer zip in TWRP
Done.

(When I install it my battery percentage was 87)
(wipe data before flash rom)
This procedure does not work on my phone Redmi 10X 5G (Atom) causes error the system is corrupt and only way to recover is flash stock rom with miflash tool

plascoch

Dec 20, 2010
Your statement above is for a Redmi 9 so why put this in the redmi 10X 5G section

plascoch

Dec 20, 2010
It's for dynamic partition phones
When I tried this I followed the procedure, when it come to installing the zip file it tries to do this but does not copy the image properly it seems to get stuck the status bar does not move after getting about a 3rd of the way through the copying it then skips to the end and seemingly it worked (no error messages) but on reboot I get the system is corrupt and the only thing you can do is get to the fastboot, even though twrp was installed correctly after the flashing failed twrp disappears. I then reinstall stock rom with miflash. I tried a second time in case I made an error but the same thing happened. My main question is if the image worked on other people's redmi 10x 5g why does it not work for me. I unzipped the installer zip file and looked at the script but I am not clever enough to work out why it does not work for me. Is there a way to execute the steps performed by the script manually to see at what stage it fails and then try to

Abducted23

Dec 13, 2020
@ plascoch: I've had your problem many times too. Both the DM-Verity problem and not being able to flash back because of the super partition either getting stuck while flashing or just 'finishing' the flash while it still had like 20-25% to go.

There are so many way to flash i'm not 100% sure exactly which method worked best for me, but i think it was this tool:

Download link: https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools/releases/latest
You need Java installed: https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase-downloads.html

Run XiaomiADBFastbootTools.jar
In the fastboot tab there is an option to download the latest stock (chinese) ROM (if you havent already done that).
Unpack that file somewhere (doesn't have to be in the same folder as XiaomiADBFastbootTools.jar)

Under flasher click select ROM folder and point to the ROM folder with flash_all.bat and flash_all_lock.bat, etc..
Under method select 'clean install' and then click flash ROM.

Hope that works for you.

Also if you do get the DM-Verity problem anyway sometimes you can continue and ignore the message by pressing the powerbutton once. It seems to be more of a warning message that something is corrupt so you might be less secure. Sometimes i got stuck in a bootloop too, but sometimes when i got that message i was able to get into recovery or just boot into the ROM by pressing power button once. It might even disappear once you've been able to boot into the ROM or recovery once. (Again, i've had this problem so many times not sure what things i did to fix it, but have always been able to fix it).

Last edited:
Reactions: pierro78

Top Liked Posts