Question How to flash gsi without twrp?

Search This thread

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
you write a lot of nosense phrases. i think you have to learn more e with more accuracy about android. the command fastboot fastboot don't exist. and you can't use any fastboot command with locked bootloader

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
you said "my phone is bricked after going to fastboot". it can happen only if you have made a mod. like a no stock recovery or a non stock rom. or you said a lot of stupid claim

you write a lot of nosense phrases. i think you have to learn more e with more accuracy about android. the command fastboot fastboot don't exist. and you can't use any fastboot command with locked bootloader
Fastbootd exist

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
ok... but after fastboot you had to type a valid option. i repeat: you don't have any skills for modding. or you say a lot of nosens affermations. answer yours question it's a waste of time

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
i think is a bot. i can't believe that is a real human 🤣 all what he write is a nosense. i suggestfor him s nokia 3310

ok guru. write here all the procedures for unlock a bricked phone. dou you know what is edl mode?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Installed android 12 gsi via dynamic system update. Requires a unlocked bootloader.

Note that my phone has dm-verify corrupt on boot, but still works. The dsu loader seems to be functional. You would have package custom gsi's to load via dsu.

But being able to duel boot std ROM + gsi ROM is a win :)