Use Power + Volume up to use Power Menu, all Global rom are the sameAfter flashing the India ROM, everything works properly as far as now, but the power menu doesn't work. It doesn't appear no matter how long I press the power button. This also means I can't reset the phone by holding power button, which may prove to be unfortunate later.
If you buy from china, you can check the phone 4g and 5g band is work on eu.4G and 5G is extremely slow in EU for me. 3G works as expected, but 4G and 5G are 15 kb/s at most. 4G works well on my Motorola G5 Plus, so the problem is most likely with the phone. If this effect should not occur due to flashing the India ROM, is there a way to fix it?
Too late to see this reply
Friend, you must have some wrong information,Thanks tamama! This guide works.
Some points to note:
- You must boot into fastbootd (not fastboot) to flash the files, otherwise it will fail. Run "adb reboot fastboot", the set up script should handle this for you.
- DO NOT RELOCK the bootloader, it will brick your phone.
If you want to use Google Pay, use banking apps, or be able to run apps that forbids rooting, you can:
- Install Magisk https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html
- In Magisk, open settings, "Configure deny list", then add the app having issue with root
- Install the Shamiko module
- Install Universal SafetyNet fix module
- Install LSPosed module, then on the XPrivacyLua app, select the offensing app to be blocked.
I will try in some hours. I am worry to brick my phone but I know how to follow this tutorial directions.
Hey friend, I've just done the tutorial and my phone it's working OK.
Hello man, do you block bootloader?
apusys.img audio_dsp.img boot.img ccu.img cdt_engineering.img dpm.img dtbo.img gpueb.img gz.img lk.img mcf_ota.img mcupm.img md1img.img mvpu_algo.img my_bigball.img my_carrier.img my_engineering.img my_heytap.img my_manifest.img my_product.img my_region.img my_stock.img odm.img pi_img.img preloader_raw.img product.img scp.img spmfw.img sspm.img system.img system_ext.img tee.img vbmeta.img vbmeta_system.img vbmeta_vendor.img vcp.img vendor.img vendor_boot.img vbmeta.img
Banking apps, google pay...
Hello friend, no I didn't.