How To Guide How to flash India version rom on rmx3560 (80W)

Search This thread

tigers2

Dec 26, 2017
After flashing the India ROM, everything works properly as far as now, but the power menu doesn't work. It doesn't appear no matter how long I press the power button. This also means I can't reset the phone by holding power button, which may prove to be unfortunate later.

Dang.nguyen.ro

Apr 29, 2018
After flashing the India ROM, everything works properly as far as now, but the power menu doesn't work. It doesn't appear no matter how long I press the power button. This also means I can't reset the phone by holding power button, which may prove to be unfortunate later.
Use Power + Volume up to use Power Menu, all Global rom are the same

tigers2

Dec 26, 2017
4G and 5G is extremely slow in EU for me. 3G works as expected, but 4G and 5G are 15 kb/s at most. 4G works well on my Motorola G5 Plus, so the problem is most likely with the phone. If this effect should not occur due to flashing the India ROM, is there a way to fix it?

tamama9527

Jul 8, 2022
4G and 5G is extremely slow in EU for me. 3G works as expected, but 4G and 5G are 15 kb/s at most. 4G works well on my Motorola G5 Plus, so the problem is most likely with the phone. If this effect should not occur due to flashing the India ROM, is there a way to fix it?
If you buy from china, you can check the phone 4g and 5g band is work on eu.
in my case this phone 4g 28 band it doesn't work in my country

bubugugu

Jul 17, 2022
Thanks tamama! This guide works.
---
Some points to note:
- You must boot into fastbootd (not fastboot) to flash the files, otherwise it will fail. Run "adb reboot fastboot", the set up script should handle this for you.
- DO NOT RELOCK the bootloader, it will brick your phone.

If you want to use Google Pay, use banking apps, or be able to run apps that forbids rooting, you can:
- Install Magisk https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html
- In Magisk, open settings, "Configure deny list", then add the app having issue with root
- Install the Shamiko module
- Install Universal SafetyNet fix module
- Install LSPosed module, then on the XPrivacyLua app, select the offensing app to be blocked.

felipecps

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks tamama! This guide works.
---
Some points to note:
- You must boot into fastbootd (not fastboot) to flash the files, otherwise it will fail. Run "adb reboot fastboot", the set up script should handle this for you.
- DO NOT RELOCK the bootloader, it will brick your phone.

If you want to use Google Pay, use banking apps, or be able to run apps that forbids rooting, you can:
- Install Magisk https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html
- In Magisk, open settings, "Configure deny list", then add the app having issue with root
- Install the Shamiko module
- Install Universal SafetyNet fix module
- Install LSPosed module, then on the XPrivacyLua app, select the offensing app to be blocked.
Friend, you must have some wrong information,
because in all REALME cell phones when we block the BOOTLOADER, the device should work ALL NORMAL without needing to run MAGISK and ROOT.
the same happens with the REALME GT NEO 2.

NEED TO RESEARCH BETTER!!!

Dieissi

Aug 10, 2022
This tutorial is for the 6gb ram version of the GT NEO 3 CN? I would actually like to pass the global stock to mine but I didn't find it, why don't you make a telegram group dedicated to that?

ErnestoSV

Jul 7, 2017
Google Pixel 3
Realme GT
Yes, i used GT neo and GT neo 2 before, they can relock bootloader normally after flash global rom, bricked information is incorrect, Realme Phone not like Xiaomi Phone
Hey friend, I've just done the tutorial and my phone it's working OK.

Now, I read that you relock the bootloader, I am afraid to make a mistake. Could you please to to specify the steps or the comand that you used please?

Thanks a lot.

xhitsky

Aug 14, 2022
Can someone do a video of the flashing ,(better with english so everyone can understand) you will be much appreciated if you did this and expect that you can also get support from us, thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a simple tutorial
    English is not my native, so if anyone can add more explanation or answer question i will very appreciate
    Before flash, you must have adb and fastboot.
    Now follow the step
    1. Enable devloper option and enable oem unlock
    2. Please unlock the bootloader first, use the attach below (Neo3DeepTest.apk)
    3. Install apk and follow the picture, if requests approve press the "開始深度測試" button, the phone will reboot to the fastboot mode
      photo_2022-07-15_16-40-06.jpg
      photo_2022-07-15_16-40-15.jpg
      photo_2022-07-15_16-40-18.jpg
    4. Now use cmd and type command "fastboot flashing unlock" to unlock boot loader(!!! the phone data will be erase)
      1393025632359067648.png
    5. type "fastboot reboot" to reboot the phone.
    6. Download the full upgarde zip file RMX3561export_11_A.09_2022060422190000.zip
    7. Download the flash tool(batch file) attachment
    8. Unzip the "RMX3561export_11_A.09_2022060422190000.zip" and "NEO3 flash tool.zip"
    9. Recheck the phone developer option usb debug and oem unlock are enable
    10. put 38 images file in to the neo3 flash tool 's images folder
      1657875223267.png
    11. apusys.img audio_dsp.img boot.img ccu.img cdt_engineering.img dpm.img dtbo.img gpueb.img gz.img lk.img mcf_ota.img mcupm.img md1img.img mvpu_algo.img my_bigball.img my_carrier.img my_engineering.img my_heytap.img my_manifest.img my_product.img my_region.img my_stock.img odm.img pi_img.img preloader_raw.img product.img scp.img spmfw.img sspm.img system.img system_ext.img tee.img vbmeta.img vbmeta_system.img vbmeta_vendor.img vcp.img vendor.img vendor_boot.img vbmeta.img
    12. Double click "click_Me.bat"
    13. After finish remember to wipe data
    14. And reboot
    In my case, after flash i lost the keyboard apk, so can't type the google account and other setting.
    So I skip every thing and go to desktop, and use adb to install gboard.
    Hi
    Now if lock bootloader back after you change china firmware to global firmware.
    Have big chance brick the phone and don't have any solution to unbrick.
    Only way is go to custom service.
    So this is the China flash to INDIAN rom? I did this on my gt neo 5g last year and it worked great. Just don't relock the bootloader. Why on earth would you relock the bootloader after having to go through all this trouble anyway? 🤷
    Banking apps, google pay...
    i locked the bootloader again after flash India rom and it's normal, unlike xiaomi, it's not bricked, i can download netflix and other apps on googleplay, but winevine is still L3.
    Hello man, do you block bootloader?
    Hello friend, no I didn't.

I flashed global, then I updated using a file (just like OTA but manual) following instructions from the other forum (Manual OTA update) but I am still afraid to brick my phone. How did you get locked again without brick?