How To Guide How to flash India version rom on rmx3560 (80W)

Search This thread

felipecps

Feb 9, 2018
Hello friend, no I didn't.

I flashed global, then I updated using a file (just like OTA but manual) following instructions from the other forum (Manual OTA update) but I am still afraid to brick my phone. How did you get locked again without brick?
ARE YOU BRAZILIAN?? I DIDN'T DO THE PROCEDURE BECAUSE I NEED TO USE PLAY STORE AND BANKING APPS

felipecps

Feb 9, 2018
Olá amigo, não tenho.

Eu pisquei global, então atualizei usando um arquivo (assim como OTA, mas manual) seguindo as instruções do outro fórum (atualização OTA manual), mas ainda tenho medo de bloquear meu telefone. Como você ficou trancado novamente sem tijolo?
Friend i need update ota manually my indian version a.09..help please?

zzzdarkskyzzzz

Aug 24, 2022
after unlocking,should I power on the phone or go for fastboot mode to flashing the rom,and how to turn on fastboot mode?

tranminhngoc

Aug 28, 2022
i got this error, how to fix ?
Ảnh chụp màn hình (1).png

David Roid

Dec 3, 2013
Beijing
Thanks tamama! This guide works.
---
Some points to note:
- You must boot into fastbootd (not fastboot) to flash the files, otherwise it will fail. Run "adb reboot fastboot", the set up script should handle this for you.
- DO NOT RELOCK the bootloader, it will brick your phone.

If you want to use Google Pay, use banking apps, or be able to run apps that forbids rooting, you can:
- Install Magisk https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html
- In Magisk, open settings, "Configure deny list", then add the app having issue with root
- Install the Shamiko module
- Install Universal SafetyNet fix module
- Install LSPosed module, then on the XPrivacyLua app, select the offensing app to be blocked.

Just want to back this up: DO NOT RELOCK

Some posts said you could, no you cannot. I tried, had to went to realme service station to unbrick my phone. Cost me half day I never get back.

realcosmic123

Sep 20, 2022
pode me ajuda mano? eu tentei fazer esse processo mas agora meu aparelho fica só reiniciando. está com o bootloader desbloqueado não sei o que fazer

realcosmic123

Sep 20, 2022
Por favor me ajude. Afinal, eu não cliquei em formatar dados e cliquei em reiniciar o telefone. Agora o estado laranja e o telefone são reinicializados a cada 5 segundos. Cheguei no freebot depois de apertar os botões de volume e energia. Mas se eu escrever um comando fastboot freebot fastboot meu telefone reiniciará para o estado laranja novamente. O que fazer agora?
managed to solve? same problem here

realcosmic123

Sep 20, 2022
Thanks tamama! This guide works.
---
Some points to note:
- You must boot into fastbootd (not fastboot) to flash the files, otherwise it will fail. Run "adb reboot fastboot", the set up script should handle this for you.
- DO NOT RELOCK the bootloader, it will brick your phone.

If you want to use Google Pay, use banking apps, or be able to run apps that forbids rooting, you can:
- Install Magisk https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html
- In Magisk, open settings, "Configure deny list", then add the app having issue with root
- Install the Shamiko module
- Install Universal SafetyNet fix module
- Install LSPosed module, then on the XPrivacyLua app, select the offensing app to be blocked.
how to enter fastbootd mode?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well i got this fixed but i lost my imei with the global rom, it back when i flash back to cn but it gone when i flash to global
    This is a simple tutorial
    English is not my native, so if anyone can add more explanation or answer question i will very appreciate
    Before flash, you must have adb and fastboot.
    Now follow the step
    1. Enable devloper option and enable oem unlock
    2. Please unlock the bootloader first, use the attach below (Neo3DeepTest.apk)
    3. Install apk and follow the picture, if requests approve press the "開始深度測試" button, the phone will reboot to the fastboot mode
      photo_2022-07-15_16-40-06.jpg
      photo_2022-07-15_16-40-15.jpg
      photo_2022-07-15_16-40-18.jpg
    4. Now use cmd and type command "fastboot flashing unlock" to unlock boot loader(!!! the phone data will be erase)
      1393025632359067648.png
    5. type "fastboot reboot" to reboot the phone.
    6. Download the full upgarde zip file RMX3561export_11_A.09_2022060422190000.zip
    7. Download the flash tool(batch file) attachment
    8. Unzip the "RMX3561export_11_A.09_2022060422190000.zip" and "NEO3 flash tool.zip"
    9. Recheck the phone developer option usb debug and oem unlock are enable
    10. put 38 images file in to the neo3 flash tool 's images folder
      1657875223267.png
    11. apusys.img audio_dsp.img boot.img ccu.img cdt_engineering.img dpm.img dtbo.img gpueb.img gz.img lk.img mcf_ota.img mcupm.img md1img.img mvpu_algo.img my_bigball.img my_carrier.img my_engineering.img my_heytap.img my_manifest.img my_product.img my_region.img my_stock.img odm.img pi_img.img preloader_raw.img product.img scp.img spmfw.img sspm.img system.img system_ext.img tee.img vbmeta.img vbmeta_system.img vbmeta_vendor.img vcp.img vendor.img vendor_boot.img vbmeta.img
    12. Double click "click_Me.bat"
    13. After finish remember to wipe data
    14. And reboot
    In my case, after flash i lost the keyboard apk, so can't type the google account and other setting.
    So I skip every thing and go to desktop, and use adb to install gboard.
    Hi
    Now if lock bootloader back after you change china firmware to global firmware.
    Have big chance brick the phone and don't have any solution to unbrick.
    Only way is go to custom service.
    So this is the China flash to INDIAN rom? I did this on my gt neo 5g last year and it worked great. Just don't relock the bootloader. Why on earth would you relock the bootloader after having to go through all this trouble anyway? 🤷
    Banking apps, google pay...
    i locked the bootloader again after flash India rom and it's normal, unlike xiaomi, it's not bricked, i can download netflix and other apps on googleplay, but winevine is still L3.
    Hello man, do you block bootloader?
    Hello friend, no I didn't.

I flashed global, then I updated using a file (just like OTA but manual) following instructions from the other forum (Manual OTA update) but I am still afraid to brick my phone. How did you get locked again without brick?