How To Guide How to flash India version rom on rmx3560 (80W)

Search This thread
Apr 29, 2018
So you relock bootloader with GT Neo and GT Neo 2 but not GT Neo 3?
No, I relock all, now i'm using GT neo 3 with locked bootloader
Screenshot_2022-10-13-12-21-44-32_b5a5c5cb02ca09c784c5d88160e2ec24.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-13-12-23-19-72_b5a5c5cb02ca09c784c5d88160e2ec24.jpg

Reactions: KaiStone

CongMinhVN

Nov 17, 2014
I got boot loop after wipe data step. How to fix it guys? I can't event get into recovery again to rewipe it.
Edit... I managed to enter recovery, rewiped it but nothing happen. It seems like the problem is the ROM (I use the latest version A15).
I can still access the "fastboot bootloader". How can I save it from boot loop now?

Last edited:

TuLy2702

Oct 4, 2022
Currently for newer base programs. We can't use this method anymore. It can make brick your device

TuLy2702

Oct 4, 2022
I got boot loop after wipe data step. How to fix it guys? I can't event get into recovery again to rewipe it.
Edit... I managed to enter recovery, rewiped it but nothing happen. It seems like the problem is the ROM (I use the latest version A15).
I can still access the "fastboot bootloader". How can I save it from boot loop now?
có thể bác ko biết đối với các chương trình cơ sở mới hơn thì ko thể flash rom như cái bài đăng này nữa. :)) . realme đã âm thầm cập nhật bootloader phiên bản mới hơn nhằm thay đổi cách flash hình ảnh img rồi

Reactions: CongMinhVN

Việt.Long

Dec 1, 2022
Làm ơn giúp tôi. Rốt cuộc, tôi đã không nhấp vào định dạng dữ liệu và nhấp vào khởi động lại điện thoại. Bây giờ trạng thái màu cam và điện thoại khởi động lại cứ sau 5 giây. Tôi vào freebot sau khi nhấn nút âm lượng và nguồn. Nhưng nếu tôi viết lệnh fastboot freebot fastboot, điện thoại của tôi sẽ khởi động lại về trạng thái màu cam. Làm gì bây giờ?
Xin lỗi vì bây giờ mới thấy bình luận của bạn! có thể trường hợp của bạn là xung đột giữa firmware mới flash và firmware cũ có sẵn. điều này xảy ra khi bạn không xóa dữ liệu trong dữ liệu xóa - fromat data. Nếu bạn không làm điều này, điện thoại của bạn sẽ bị hỏng và cục gạch

kleberton

Jul 2, 2013
Hy everyone, i did the procedure to install Indian ROM, it's working fine but, i cant use Google Pay, i'm Brazilian and very afraid to make the process to relock the bootloader. S
We got some uptdate from this procedure?

Việt.Long

Dec 1, 2022
Hy everyone, i did the procedure to install Indian ROM, it's working fine but, i cant use Google Pay, i'm Brazilian and very afraid to make the process to relock the bootloader. S
We got some uptdate from this proce

We got some uptdate from this procedure?
if your model number is RMX3561 neo3 it probably won't be a problem! Currently in my country have not had any problem with relock and all use indian rom🙂

Reactions: kleberton

kleberton

Jul 2, 2013
If the relock is successful, you will be permanently in the global rom and will not be able to unlock the bootloader anymore
If the relock is successful, you will be permanently in the global rom and will not be able to unlock the bootloader anymore
I'll be waiting for some tutorial or report guaranteeing the operation... I really not care about unlock bootloader, i'm just wanna get the phone fully functional...

TuLy2702

Oct 4, 2022
I'll be waiting for some tutorial or report guaranteeing the operation... I really not care about unlock bootloader, i'm just wanna get the phone fully functional...
if you are lucky then phone will work normally after lock bootloader. Reportedly not 100% even if you have updated 2 AB slots. success rate is 50/50

Reactions: kleberton

rapidus

Mar 24, 2011
I have the same problem...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a simple tutorial
    English is not my native, so if anyone can add more explanation or answer question i will very appreciate
    Before flash, you must have adb and fastboot.
    Now follow the step
    1. Enable devloper option and enable oem unlock
    2. Please unlock the bootloader first, use the attach below (Neo3DeepTest.apk)
    3. Install apk and follow the picture, if requests approve press the "開始深度測試" button, the phone will reboot to the fastboot mode
      photo_2022-07-15_16-40-06.jpg
      photo_2022-07-15_16-40-15.jpg
      photo_2022-07-15_16-40-18.jpg
    4. Now use cmd and type command "fastboot flashing unlock" to unlock boot loader(!!! the phone data will be erase)
      1393025632359067648.png
    5. type "fastboot reboot" to reboot the phone.
    6. Download the full upgarde zip file RMX3561export_11_A.09_2022060422190000.zip
    7. Download the flash tool(batch file) attachment
    8. Unzip the "RMX3561export_11_A.09_2022060422190000.zip" and "NEO3 flash tool.zip"
    9. Recheck the phone developer option usb debug and oem unlock are enable
    10. put 38 images file in to the neo3 flash tool 's images folder
      1657875223267.png
    11. apusys.img audio_dsp.img boot.img ccu.img cdt_engineering.img dpm.img dtbo.img gpueb.img gz.img lk.img mcf_ota.img mcupm.img md1img.img mvpu_algo.img my_bigball.img my_carrier.img my_engineering.img my_heytap.img my_manifest.img my_product.img my_region.img my_stock.img odm.img pi_img.img preloader_raw.img product.img scp.img spmfw.img sspm.img system.img system_ext.img tee.img vbmeta.img vbmeta_system.img vbmeta_vendor.img vcp.img vendor.img vendor_boot.img vbmeta.img
    12. Double click "click_Me.bat"
    13. After finish remember to wipe data
    14. And reboot
    In my case, after flash i lost the keyboard apk, so can't type the google account and other setting.
    So I skip every thing and go to desktop, and use adb to install gboard.
    My model number was RMX3560 and now is RMX3561 cause i do the procedure to install Indian ROM, i do 2 OTA updates since i install the rom...
    i locked the bootloader again after flash India rom and it's normal, unlike xiaomi, it's not bricked, i can download netflix and other apps on googleplay, but winevine is still L3.
    Worked. Thanks for great tutorial.
    Hi
    Now if lock bootloader back after you change china firmware to global firmware.
    Have big chance brick the phone and don't have any solution to unbrick.
    Only way is go to custom service.