I decided to write a how-to on gaining root for the g531f Galaxy grand prime ve.
This should work for all grand prime devices based on marvel soc.
About this method:
Knox counter was not tripped for my device using this method.
The main steps, flashing latest stock and twrp, are perfomed by Odin. To gain root chainfire's supersu is flashed with twrp. If you are unsure about any step there are enough guides found on xda refering odin, twrp and supersu.
So let's get started.
I`M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR WARANTY LOST ON YOUR PHONE.
1. Make sure your device drivers is installed properly
2. Get Odin v3.09 for example here:
3. Get your latest firmware and extract it once
4. Get twrp
5. Get supersu by chainfire
Or confirmed working version 5.52 beta, if the latest doesn't work thanks to @XelSam
6. Backup all things you need and copy supersu to external sd card
7. Boot to stock recovery and perform a factory reset and wipe internal memory.
(power off device and keep holding volume up, home and power button)
8. Reboot to download Mode, then start odin and connect your device
(holding volume down, home and power button to get into download Mode)
9. Flash your firmware with Odin by using the AP button and hit start. Make sure repartition is NOT selected and untick auto reboot. This step takes some time
10. Boot to download Mode again. And flash twrp as mentioned above. Using AP and the same selection.
--if twrp doesn't boot you have to use another firmware (step 9) post #20-- thanks to @bluepower
11. Boot into twrp recovery. Hit install and select the supersu zip file then clean cache and dalvic.
(holding volume up, home and power button)
12. Reboot your phone and see if everything is working.
13. Go to dev settings and tick "manufacturer unlock" to prevent fap lock.
(unlock dev settings: Settings - about phone - tap build number 7 times). If that doesn't work check post #4 and #6 and say thx to @hck5
14. Make a nandroid in twrp recovery to have a clean rooted rom to return to if anything gets messed up with further modding (eg. xposed framework etc.)
10.1 100%Working firmware
If you can't find a version that allows to flash twrp (carrier lock) use this unbranded one:
Check gps. If it doesn't lock install this app and configure your region.
CREDITS and CUDOS
If you are interested in xposed check wanams xposed thread.
The x86 version is working fine for me
For audio enhancement I'm using dolby atmos cause Viper didn't do the trick for me.
So have fun with your unchained device and hit thanks button.