How to flash lineage recovery image by phone

Search This thread

fnkycat

Sep 30, 2022
oneplus 8pro In2025 11c35 rooted by magisk from temporarily booting lineage recovery by fastbooting .
My bootloader/fastboot is totally corrupt it doesn't let me connect to any PCs easily.
If I get a chance it gives me a few mins to do my job in fastboot . however it's connection when live is uninterrupted. I have tried everything with it. it doesn't work at all. I need help in case you know what exactly works here to flash lineage recovery image to both my partitions from my phone itself using terminal or root. I have tried some old commands they don't work.

magicmckinney

Oct 9, 2012
oneplus 8pro In2025 11c35 rooted by magisk from temporarily booting lineage recovery by fastbooting .
My bootloader/fastboot is totally corrupt it doesn't let me connect to any PCs easily.
If I get a chance it gives me a few mins to do my job in fastboot . however it's connection when live is uninterrupted. I have tried everything with it. it doesn't work at all. I need help in case you know what exactly works here to flash lineage recovery image to both my partitions from my phone itself using terminal or root. I have tried some old commands they don't work.
Sounds like you need to MSM back to stock and start over..
See this post for info. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...l-to-restore-your-device-to-oxygenos.4084953/

Attachments

• 1664557256584.png
    1664557256584.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 3