• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question HOW TO FLASH OPPO R17 PBEM00

Search This thread

mangikul

Nov 16, 2021
Hi Friends, Hope You Could Help me Flashing Oppo R17 PBEM00... I have downloaded the Firmware to Flash But its in OFP Format...After Extracting the firmware, There is no Auth & xml files.... Are There Any Flashing Tool For OFP format?

gfpanda

May 18, 2021
You need to properly install MsMtool follow this guide so that it will detect your device...https://www.androidgreek.com/download-msm-download-tool-how-to-flash-oppo-device-using-msm-download-tool/
The way your are posting just copying on so many website and i have tried hundred times and can work on the oppo R17.

gfpanda

May 18, 2021
Wow! I am just trying to help out maybe you missed some post. I guess we better solve our own problems here .well good day enjoy solving your issues. If thats your mentality dont ask for help.
hey bro, nothing for the offence but the similar motheds about MSM download tools on the internet are totally can't work on the oppo R17. I have gave this R17 to an old friend and i will never choose the oppo anymore since it's not friendly for the phone flashing.