• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to flash stock ROM on a prestigio tablet (pmp3870c)

Search This thread

monsiu

Oct 12, 2021
www.monsiu.codes
Hey...I have this prestigio multipad pmp3870c and it's quite old and I wanted to install a custom ROM but before that I rooted it the old fashion way using the super user stuff and so I accidently deleted a system file and now it does not boot as it goes into the prestigio logo but does not proceed.

I legit do not know where to start as Its an unfamiliar tablet for me and so I would like to flash the stock ROM.

Am sure the firmware can easily be found so please help me find it and guide me on how to flash the ROM.

Pls help. Thanks

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
If you're not in a bootloop and if USB Debugging is enabled then you might use ADB Sideload method, otherwise you might use method apply update from external storage from within Android's Recovery
recovery-mode-on-android.jpg

Reactions: monsiu

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
May be this way, but IDK because I don't own such a device

• Power off your device.
  • Boot in recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up and Power Button at the same time.
  • Release all buttons when the Prestigio MultiPad screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear.

Reactions: monsiu

monsiu

Oct 12, 2021
www.monsiu.codes

• Power off your device.
  • Boot in recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up and Power Button at the same time.
  • Release all buttons when the Prestigio MultiPad screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear.
this tab is a pain...i think its software is messed up cause i have tried all the combos
power+volume up (released on boot logo)
power+volume down (released on boot logo)
power+volume down (released power on boot logo)
power+volume up (released power on boot logo)
smh....i think im just gonna give up and just call it dead cause its not even going into recovery and its usb debugging is off so no dice lol.

but i remember some flash tool but its just so complex am gonna try using sp flash tool....wish me luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you're not in a bootloop and if USB Debugging is enabled then you might use ADB Sideload method, otherwise you might use method apply update from external storage from within Android's Recovery
    recovery-mode-on-android.jpg

• Power off your device.