How to Flash TWRP on Samsung S10 without unlocking the bootloader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tomtom3000

Sep 22, 2019
I need to flash TWRP on a Samsung Galaxy S10 phone without unlocking the bootloader.
Is there any method to do this? I couldn`t find anything helpful on google.
The reasen why i need to do this is because i my aunt forgot her pin and also her google account connectet to the phone, so i can`t use the phone to unlock the bootloader.
I need to flash the device first with TWRP and install a costum ROM (that`s the best way i know).
If anybody has another idea how to get into the phone he is welcome to share it.

Cheers,
Thomas

Dixi1801

Jul 18, 2011
South Yorksire
Google Pixel 6
I need to flash TWRP on a Samsung Galaxy S10 phone without unlocking the bootloader.
Is there any method to do this? I couldn`t find anything helpful on google.
The reasen why i need to do this is because i my aunt forgot her pin and also her google account connectet to the phone, so i can`t use the phone to unlock the bootloader.
I need to flash the device first with TWRP and install a costum ROM (that`s the best way i know).
If anybody has another idea how to get into the phone he is welcome to share it.

Cheers,
Thomas

Can you not reset the password, then log in to the find my phone thing using the new password and unlock the phone from there?

tomtom3000

Sep 22, 2019
Can you not reset the password, then log in to the find my phone thing using the new password and unlock the phone from there?

How i said in the description, i don`t have the google account and the pin, so i can`t login to google find my phone...
Is there any possibiliti to reset the samsung s10 without pin and google account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If the device doesn't actually belong to your aunt (as stated in the other thread), but has been found somewhere, the correct course of action is to hand it in to the police. Thread closed.