Question How to flash TWRP over pixel recovery?

Search This thread

NuVerKa

Feb 10, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
I'm on pixel os rom, and i want to flash TWRP again, after flashing TWRP using adb, when i reboot holding vol up and power it still take me back to pixel recovery. Any suggestion?

NuVerKa

Feb 10, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Anyone can help? Still unable to boot to TWRP...already try to reflash TWRP using adb multiple times...no fail when flashing TWRP, but still unable to boot to TWRP...

Spaceboy60

Dec 22, 2014
1. Reboot to bootloader
2. Run fastboot boot <twrp img name> (eg "fastboot boot TWRP-3.6.2-alioth-Nebrassy-03-07-22.img")
3. In twrp, select "Advanced", and then "Flash current twrp"
This doesn't work for me with latest pixelOS installed. Jusr boots to a blank screen and have to reboot phone (with pixelOS recovery still installed). Any suggestions?

Techguy777

This doesn't work for me with latest pixelOS installed. Jusr boots to a blank screen and have to reboot phone (with pixelOS recovery still installed). Any suggestions?
Do you have adb and fastboot installed?

Go on youtube and search munchy poco f3 install twrp. He has a couple videos that is always how you do it. If its pixel recovery or stock recovery.

The only difference is you would use the latest twrp which is SKKK TWRP v6.5 - A12 | TWRP 3.7.0 or my favorite orangefox.

I have a hard time with skkk twrp in fastboot I boot it and then flash the orangefox zip in install option and it always installs into a and b partition find the orangefox zip . boot into any twrp you can with fastboot and install orangefox zip like a regular zip youll have it

heybaybee

Oct 9, 2022
Alternatively...

1. Reboot to bootloader
2. Run fastboot boot <twrp img name> (eg "twrp-installer-3.7.0_12-0-alioth.img")
3. Run adb push twrp-3.7.0_12-0-alioth.zip /sdcard
4. In twrp, select "Install", "sd card", "twrp-3.7.0_12-0-alioth.zip"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Reboot to bootloader
    2. Run fastboot boot <twrp img name> (eg "fastboot boot TWRP-3.6.2-alioth-Nebrassy-03-07-22.img")
    3. In twrp, select "Advanced", and then "Flash current twrp"