• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

immoempe

Nov 28, 2013
After 99% it hang on, i try this for several time but same thing happened. i remove the battery and press the power button but phone can't turn on. I try hard reset (power+volm down key) but phone can't turn on. it can't find usb connection also. What should i do now?

Reactions: Osama Mak

Osama Mak

Jul 26, 2014
help plz

After 99% it hang on, i try this for several time but same thing happened. i remove the battery and press the power button but phone can't turn on. I try hard reset (power+volm down key) but phone can't turn on. it can't find usb connection also. What should i do now?

:crying::crying::crying::crying: same problem happen to me .... it look ur phone #immoempe like mine ... is dual d690 ..

Plzzzzzz if anyone can help us ..... no usb .. no power .. no charge even ... completly dead phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to Flashing LG G3 Stylus

by:
    Apriansyah Bintang

Ok Brothers, in this post i want to share how to Flash LG G3 Stylus. This article starts from a few cases where the user's phone report to me, when after they root their phone and update via OTA then their phone stuck on the logo.

Then I was challenged to find a solution: flashing back to factory default.

After a few hours of googling I finally found an easy way flashing this phone, but unfortunately the site was writing in Korean and I forgot to copy the url address.

Caution:
    1. The author will not be responsibility in the event of damage to your phone.
    2. This method is only for LG G3 Stylus Indonesia firmware. If your handphone is not Indonesian firmware than you must search in this index.
    3. If your steps correctly then the flashing process will be completed for 5-6 minutes.
    4. Feel free to ask in the comments field.
    5. Please state the source if you want to copy it on your blog! appreciate my efforts.
    6. Thanks to @quangnhut123 at http://lgviet.com for your tool.
    7. Your thumb please....

Well we immediately began, Prepare the following tools:
    1. Driver this phone for your windows (xp,7,8 or 8.1)
    2. LG Flash Tool
    3. LG Stock Firmware Indonesian.

Consider the following ways:
    1. Install that driver in your windows.
    2. Extract the LG Flashing Tool (LGFlashTool2014.exe etc) and firmware (D69010c_00.kdz) in one folder.
    3. Go into Download Mode/Firmware Update.
      recovery.jpg

Shut your device down > press volume up and plug the usb cable immediately.
    4. Open the LG Flashing Tool (LGFlashTool2014.exe) in your windows. In the "Select KDZ file" enter the firmware of your LG G3 Stylus Indonesia, and the other settings will automatically be filled. It will look like this:
      flash1.jpg
    5. Select "Normal Flash" if you do not want to lose the data, but in some cases "Normal Flash" does not work. Then press the option "CSE Flash" to return to the "virgin mode" and the same settings when you buy this phone. Then it will look like this.
      flash2.jpg
    6. Select "Start," if the driver is installed on windows than it will look like this.
      flash3.jpg
    7. At number 6 do not change anything except Country transformed into "Different Country" and Language change into "English" and then click "OK." If you have the correct steps it will look like this.
      flash4.jpg
    8. Then if you really had entered the "Download Mode" on your phone then it will begin to complete the task of 1-100%. Similarly, Flashing Tool on your windows it will complete the task of 1-100%. Please see the Flashing process pictures in your windows like the number eight (8) below!
      flash6.jpg

flash7.jpg

flash8.jpg
    9. Press "Exit" than the task in your windows will go to the end . Then your phone will restart twice and returned a virgin again exactly as you buy your phone for the first time.
    10. If you want to watching a tutorial in youtube please here..
    11. Thank you for reading my article (Apriansyah Bintang) :cowboy:.
    is it posible to install a Lollipop KDZ file in my g3 Stylus? my device is d693n latin american. if the answer is yes, wich KDZ file should I download? if the answer is no, so.. do you have an other alternative to install Lollipop in my device and not wait for OTA? cus OTA will pop up maybe next year u.u ... THANKS!

Right now it's impossible to Upgrade LG G3 Stylus to Lolipop, because there is no Official LG G3 Stylus Lolipop for us yet, and a developer who has made cm12 (Lolipop in CyanogenMod) not created it for us yet too. So the patient to waiting a developer to create a magic for our gadget that is the best way right now.

Even if i've alternative way to make LG G3 Stylus Upgradable to Lolipop it is still impossible, because a custom recovery CWM and/or TWRP not available yet to make it happen. What a pitty :)
    sama2, jempolnya di tunggu..
    Hey nice post. I have a question:

is it posible to install a Lollipop KDZ file in my g3 Stylus? my device is d693n latin american. if the answer is yes, wich KDZ file should I download? if the answer is no, so.. do you have an other alternative to install Lollipop in my device and not wait for OTA? cus OTA will pop up maybe next year u.u ... THANKS!
    I still hope unlocking the bootloader, to start developing. :confused:

Yeah me too... :eek: