• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question How to Force All the apps to get 120Hz?

Search This thread

Jason_Lim

Jun 9, 2020
Hello sfu,

I alr set my display to 120Hz, but does it mean I am getting 120Hz on all my settings ??
If not, how do I force all the apps to get 120HZ?

Thank You.

Nate91

Apr 17, 2012
Isn't it always 120Hz? Check with the app that display refresh rate. But the last time I checked, everytime it was 118-120Hz.

djuroue1

Nov 9, 2011
You need to delete battery app data.You will have yt and all aps on 120hz but after some time it reverts on 60hz and you need to delete it again.

robocopvn

Aug 9, 2012
Sai Gon
So why in settings I only see 60Hz or 120Hz and nothing about 'switching' 'variable' etc ? :s
Just put it on high (120hz). It will automatically reduce to 90hz or 60hz depends on what shown on the screen and how you interact with the screen.

For example, when you're watching a website, reading text, it will automatically put back on 60hz. And when you touch the screen (for example, to scroll the website) it push back on 120hz :)

Reactions: Morak75

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So why in settings I only see 60Hz or 120Hz and nothing about 'switching' 'variable' etc ? :s
    Just put it on high (120hz). It will automatically reduce to 90hz or 60hz depends on what shown on the screen and how you interact with the screen.

For example, when you're watching a website, reading text, it will automatically put back on 60hz. And when you touch the screen (for example, to scroll the website) it push back on 120hz :)