• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

How to get kdz file?

Search This thread

ItBankRock

Jan 14, 2012
Lipa City
Hello G5 community, I got the V20A Nougat notification on both my H860N and PC using LG bridge. Now I ask how to get the kdz file of the update? Might want to share it with everyone :) Thanks!

Killua96

Apr 5, 2012
Castelvetro di Modena
Hello G5 community, I got the V20A Nougat notification on both my H860N and PC using LG bridge. Now I ask how to get the kdz file of the update? Might want to share it with everyone :) Thanks!
Connect the G5, start downloading the firmware, when the download starts disconnect the G5 and wait the download is finished, then your can find the kdz here:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG Bridge\SWUpgrade\Image

Reactions: rpsweb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Connect the G5, start downloading the firmware, when the download starts disconnect the G5 and wait the download is finished, then your can find the kdz here:
    C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG Bridge\SWUpgrade\Image