May 19, 2012
Rome
Amazon Fire TV
Hey guys.. just updating you all
in all of my (previous ) test to get my patched boot.img
i've got this initial msg on my boot :

dm-verity corruption
your device is corrupt.
it can't be trusted and my not work properly.
press enter button to continue.
Or, device will power off in 5s.
(written in white)
NOW i tell that it didn't happen after bootloader unlock (so it was unlocked and all good no problem )
but honestly i don't remember if that happened when i tried to upload official rom through Miflash !

Anyway is there any way to remove this? I re installed ( clean install ) official Rom and it's still there, locked bootloader back and it's still there tried some
fastboot oem enable_dm_verity

i'm also warning new user that you might get this msg at boot !
thanks ;)

wtfhax

Jan 2, 2011
For reference to whoever that are confused about where to look for the solution.

Download the vbmeta and flash it via fastboot to get rid of the dm-verify.

Tony2k

Jul 14, 2005
Hey guys.. just updating you all
in all of my (previous ) test to get my patched boot.img
i've got this initial msg on my boot :

dm-verity corruption
your device is corrupt.
it can't be trusted and my not work properly.
press enter button to continue.
Or, device will power off in 5s.
(written in white)
NOW i tell that it didn't happen after bootloader unlock (so it was unlocked and all good no problem )
but honestly i don't remember if that happened when i tried to upload official rom through Miflash !

Anyway is there any way to remove this? I re installed ( clean install ) official Rom and it's still there, locked bootloader back and it's still there tried some
fastboot oem enable_dm_verity

i'm also warning new user that you might get this msg at boot !
thanks ;)
I done everything but my phone doesn't unlock so now I have the dm-verity warning and I can't do a clean flash with Miflash. Also Miflash Unlock doesn't work. What I can do now?

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
bro you have relock bootloader, this is a fatal error. the only way is try to unlock with an mtk tool that do this via pc. you can find on internet. search unlock all mtk devices. i think there a link also on xda

LiuZs

Jan 25, 2022
1. Hello friends, there are two ways to fix this problem, first you need Root, I read your Root tutorial, your tutorial is very good, and after using Root, you need to download any file manager, give Root Permissions, you need to backup your baseband, nvram nvdata nvcfg backup and save, you also need an MTK Bypass, you can search for MTK Auth Bypass Tool through Google, you also need to use SP Flash to flash the machine, you need to download the official firmware package, which can be downloaded from xiaomirom.com , download the corresponding version, use SP Flash to read your firmware package, after the reading is completed, choose to format all and download, wait for completion, press the power button after completion, you will find that the error has disappeared, but the baseband is lost, But you have backed up. Boot through fastboot to unlock the BL lock, perform fastboot flash nvram ....... fastboot flash nvdata ....... fastboot flash nvcfg ....... Fastboot reboot reboot. Congratulations The baseband is back, I'm a novice, my instructions are not comprehensive, such as where is the baseband location, but I have too many characters, I will list the baseband location. 2. Replace a new motherboard, all mobile phone problems are all solve.
Hope to help you.

mdhelz

Jun 5, 2022
hello i got the same problem today, my phone is redmi9a can some help me regarding to this error ?

Manish_k

Jun 22, 2022
Redmi 9
Sir, please reply
When i unlocked my bootloader on my redmi phone this warning comes, but after clicking power button it will successfully boot to system but i m confused did i flash any rom in it, is it safe or not

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    forget this..i've got ROOT check the other thread !