• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to get rid of phone booting t-mobile animation(Oneplus 7T Pro 5G Mclaren HD1925)

Search This thread

xda9791

Feb 7, 2020
what about turning phone off T-mobile animation?, is there any way to replace it with original Mclaren turn off animation ?

Joe199799

Sep 7, 2014
what about turning phone off T-mobile animation?, is there any way to replace it with original Mclaren turn off animation ?

In theory could you not put any shutdown animation into that module folder and name it shutdown.zip haven't tried it for myself but if it changes bootanimation.zip it could change shutdown.zip since they are located in the same folder on /system.

Edit: so yea that's exactly how it works. I now have the McLaren boot animation and the McLaren shutdown animation. I would assume as long as you have the correct resolution you could replace the boot and shutdown animations with anything through the module folder.

Follow the same steps for the boot animation process but rename it to shutdownanimation.zip give it rwrr permissions and reboot (it will still be TMobile at this point) boot up and reboot again and it should be the shutdown animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: xda9791 and ohap

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

In theory could you not put any shutdown animation into that module folder and name it shutdown.zip haven't tried it for myself but if it changes bootanimation.zip it could change shutdown.zip since they are located in the same folder on /system.

Edit: so yea that's exactly how it works. I now have the McLaren boot animation and the McLaren shutdown animation. I would assume as long as you have the correct resolution you could replace the boot and shutdown animations with anything through the module folder.

Follow the same steps for the boot animation process but rename it to shutdownanimation.zip give it rwrr permissions and reboot (it will still be TMobile at this point) boot up and reboot again and it should be the shutdown animation.
    I see. Yeah, /data will work just fine. I thought you were manually copying the boot animation .zip to /system/media

Oh no my bad sorry about the confusion