How to get twrp on x821 version of this phone

Search This thread

zsajak

Nov 22, 2012
I tried to flash the team spain 5.8 recovery but it does not work , flash seem to go well but still only boots into stock recovery.

Rom is 15s

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
How can I follow your guide If I cannot flash the recovery?
Are you having correct adb drivers installed? On my PC Windows 10 X64, they get installed from Windows Update and show up as "London Marshal adb interface."

It wouldn't hurt to try a different USB port.
Also try fully resetting your phone to factory default from the settings.

I am using X821 and only the TWRP recovery posted in my guide works. Other recoveries do not work for our device.

BTW I have updated my guide. Check it out again.

zsajak

Nov 22, 2012
Are you having correct adb drivers installed? On my PC Windows 10 X64, they get installed from Windows Update and show up as "London Marshal adb interface."

I am using X821 and only the TWRP recovery posted in my guide works. Other recoveries do not work for our device.

For some reason it was not working, it is now.

I still get a bootloop when I try to flash the resurrection remix rom.

cm13 by teamspain worked fine though

zsajak

Nov 22, 2012

I followed your guide and installed twrp correctly and it worked.

I cannot install any rom besides cm13 unofficial though, i always get a bootloop if I install resurrection remix for example.

Its really very annoying, I wiped everything including data and system, only the official 16s roms works and cm13 unofficial, all other roms result in a bootloop.

something is not right here.

nikeshcfri

Oct 1, 2016
twrp not mounting storage data

twrp flased but its not mounting storage data, also sideload command to install supersu.zip didnt worked tried several times
its just stopping exactly at 73% everytime