Question How to i transfer my SMS from my Samsung note 9 to Redmi Note 10 pro..

Search This thread

cksPasague

Apr 29, 2021
Hi,

Is there any way that i can transfer my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 messages to my Redmi Note 10 Pro?

I tried to use Mi Mover but even if i already transferred the messages to xiaomi, i cant see it in my messages.

also, i tried to use samsung smart switch, but when i open the app on my redmi note 10 pro, it only says that i can transfer from my redmi to another phone, no option that i can transfer to my redmi

Abdullah.Csit

• Feb 14, 2014
    Iraq
    Nokia 8.1
    Redmi Note 10 Pro
    Use "Super backup & restore" application that logo green on playstore.
    backup your sms through the app and copy the application file from file manager to your pc then your Xiaomi or send it by bluetooth or whatever.

then install the same app on your Xiaomi device then simply restore them.

note: The backup file of the app is on your internal storage when you copy it you should put it also on internal storage of Xiaomi otherwise the backup file won't showup

cksPasague

Apr 29, 2021
    backup your sms through the app and copy the application file from file manager to your pc then your Xiaomi or send it by bluetooth or whatever.

note: The backup file of the app is on your internal storage when you copy it you should put it also on internal storage of Xiaomi otherwise the backup file won't showup
    thank you for this..

will try this one and get back to you once successfull.

thank you so much in advance again

Reactions: Abdullah.Csit

ZainBilq

• Nov 29, 2014
    Redmi Note 10 Pro
    Hi,

Is there any way that i can transfer my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 messages to my Redmi Note 10 Pro?

I tried to use Mi Mover but even if i already transferred the messages to xiaomi, i cant see it in my messages.

also, i tried to use samsung smart switch, but when i open the app on my redmi note 10 pro, it only says that i can transfer from my redmi to another phone, no option that i can transfer to my redmi

Simple and reliable way is to insall and take backup of SMS and Call Log using the app called SMS Backup & Restore

Then copy and paste the folder named SMSBackupRestore on the Internal Storage of new phone and restore.

I have been using it for many years without worries.

Cheers!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thank you for this..

will try this one and get back to you once successfull.

thank you so much in advance again
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone