• IMG_20220926_083707.jpg
    IMG_20220926_083707.jpg
    742.3 KB · Views: 217

Spillunke

Dec 2, 2014
Berlin
Redmi Note 10 Pro
@tze_vitamin
Even now if I see how it's typed correctly, i can't find the haptic engine+tweaks module. But i also cnt find some others, like the adreno gpu driver module or yt revanced extended module.
do you have links to each module?

Last edited:

RadhiN185261

Oct 5, 2022
can i add... ?
- check battery saving in perfomance
- hold up each app - information app - battery saving - use limit background activity...
sorry with my english grammature...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, I want to tell you about the adjustments that I have made to my Xiaomi 11T Pro and that have improved battery consumption, keeping the refresh rate of the screen at 120Hz. I would appreciate if you could tell me how it went. Greetings.

1.- DEACTIVATE AUTOMATIC UPDATES.
    In this way we will avoid that the mobile is constantly looking for updates and therefore consuming battery.
    1.1- We go to the Play Store and in Settings / General / Update applications automatically, we mark not update applications automatically.
    1.2- Once this is done, we go to the Miui updates. We follow the route Settings / About the phone, click on the number 12 that is in the upper left as when we want to update
    and then in the three points that appear in the upper right, we go to the update settings option and deactivate download automatically.

2.- DEACTIVATE THE WIFI ASSISTANT.
    This option allows the mobile to automatically change the network, without us having to be aware of it, but it uses the battery unnecessarily. We are going to configure it to do it manually.
    We follow the path Adjust / Wifi / Wi-Fi Assistant, enter and deactivate the option to select the best networks automatically.

3.- DEACTIVATE THE GAME TURBO.
    This option is aimed at those users who do not use the phone to play, if so, deactivate it because it uses a lot of battery. I do not play much, rather little, even so I do not have it deactivated.
    We go to Settings and in the search bar type game turbo. Mark the 2nd option that of Game Turbo Security, it will take you to the app, once inside, mark options that are next to the + sign, at the top right. Once inside, uncheck the Game Turbo option, it is the first.

4.-DEACTIVATE THE PRINTING SERVICES.
    We have these services to connect to printers active all the time and the phone will be constantly looking for printers so that we can connect.
    We go to Settings and at the top in the search bar we will write print. Click on the only option that comes out, now click on System printing services, once inside we will deactivate it. We will see that on the screen below, we have a blue bar with a text that says looking for printers in this way we prevent it from constantly searching.

5.-REMOVE BLOATWARE:
    I have removed the following but it depends on each one, they could remove more.
    Analytics.
    Android Accessibility Suite
    App Vault
    Browser
    Catchlog
    Digital wellbeing
    Facebook
    Feedback
    Freeform
    Frequent phrases
    Games
    Google Drive
    Google Duo
    Google One
    Google Photos
    HybridAccessory
    Joyose
    MSA
    Market Feedback Agent
    Mi Browser
    Mi Cloud
    Mi credit
    Mi pay
    Mi video
    MiConnectService
    MiPlayClient
    MiuiDaemon
    Music
    Notes
    Quickball
    Scanner
    Screen Recorder
    Services & feedback
    SoterService
    Uniplay Service
    Weather
    Yellow Pages

OTHER ADDITIONAL SETTINGS.
    Let's go Developer Options.
    Registry Buffer Size, I have it set to 1 mega.
    Window animation level / Transitions animation level / Transition duration level. All three are by default at 1x, lower them to 0.5x.
    Display: Manual brightness, almost full, in dark mode
    Screen / Color scheme in Vivid.

Greetings.
    Yup, pretty much disappointed with the Battery performance compared to my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom.
    It barely gets a 7hr SOT and it have a 5000mah Battery. My K30 pro only has 4700mah and it easily gets a 7hr SOT with 10 to 15% remaining battery.
    I'm waiting for an EU Rom for ViLi as they do a good job at optimizing their roms.
    You need to close all background apps and reduce the brightness. This is at least.
    Closing background apps is unnecessary due to Doze mode and Xiaomi battery saving, as background apps are effectively frozen most of the time on Android. Having them opened then closed and unloaded from memory just means when you need them again they have to be loaded and re-initialised which increases power consumption as it takes more work to load an app than to bring one from the background to foreground. By all means give it a go, but generally it is pointless unless the app is misbehaving, but most are not these days.

Looking at the screen shot, it would seem a lot of battery was used by playing Mimicry which would use quite a bit of processing power plus power for the screen at 120Hz. It doesn't look too bad to me.
    which package from this list disables hotspot? I want to enable it again 😥
    Every module is on git hub , I don't know if is allow to post link or upload it directly for GitHub. I already have problems.. every this module you can found on Telegram on our 11T pro group