Search This thread

lurchiii

Jul 9, 2020

nothing other than that. thats it.

when it goes wrong u can easly flash full stock with miflshtool

nothing other than that. thats it.

when it goes wrong u can easly flash full stock with miflshtool
Thank you ;)
Is there some sort of Linux alternative?
And which GSI would you recommend?

lurchiii

Jul 9, 2020
1. adb reboot bootloader
2. fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img (take the vbmeta.img file from your current firmware)
3. fastboot reboot fastboot (because gsi must be flashed in fastbootd )
4. fastboot getvar is-userspace
5. fastboot erase system
6. fastboot delete-logical-partition product_a
7. fastboot flash system YOUR_GSI_ROM.img (system.img)
8. fastboot reboot recovery
9. (in recovery) wipe data
10. (in recovery) reboot to system

i flashed yesterday Arrow OS lite A12 it has several fixes for most common problems on board and it worked very well and smooth.
on telegram you can found a magiskmodul fix for auto-variable Hz and a magisk modul for disable hw-overlays consistent. (cauz after reboot it turn back on automaticly)

BUT gaming performance is horrible and good kernel tweaks are over my level :(

Reactions: aricooperdavis

Dio Off-Brando

Aug 12, 2021
I have this weird issue on every GSIs where the status bar isn't aligned with the camera. Does anyone know how I can fix that?

ordnas888

Jan 23, 2011
1. adb reboot bootloader
2. fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img (take the vbmeta.img file from your current firmware)
5. fastboot erase system

i flashed yesterday Arrow OS lite A12 it has several fixes for most common problems on board and it worked very well and smooth.
on telegram you can found a magiskmodul fix for auto-variable Hz and a magisk modul for disable hw-overlays consistent. (cauz after reboot it turn back on automaticly)

So from Linux with platform-tool installed and by giving the mentioned commands I can flash Gsi rom Pixel Experience right???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. adb reboot bootloader
    5. fastboot erase system

Where should I take the vbmeta.img for my phone?
    Download the Fastboot Firmware that match the Firmware on your phone from here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...dmi-note-11s-4g-poco-m4-pro-4g-fleur.4428655/

Extract it with the file and in the images folder is the vbmeta.
    I have this weird issue on every GSIs where the status bar isn't aligned with the camera. Does anyone know how I can fix that?
    In the Developer Options is a fix for that. But idk how the exactly Name was for it.
    yes you can flash it from windows or from linux. they are the same commands..
    and yes only a