Question How to INSTALL and USE WHATSAPP !!! on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 - Wear OS !!! IT WORKS !!!

Search This thread

o-time

Oct 17, 2012
It is true, it can also be used to install Telegram, Messenger, Google Home, Google Go version 2.08, Spotify Lite, Google go, etc. It works for a lot of APKs. Greetings
This is great and Whatsapp worked, thanks!! What APK did you use to get Google Home working? The APK I created from my phone was of version 12.46.1.7 but it wouldn't install.

Reactions: mrfatiga22

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
This is great and Whatsapp worked, thanks!! What APK did you use to get Google Home working? The APK I created from my phone was of version 12.46.1.7 but it wouldn't install.
The theme that before when you installed an app on your Smartphone, it was installed with all the libraries. The libraries are to be able to use the app in any Operating System. For example wear uses the armeabi-v7a library, new smartphones use arm64, etc. But as of November 2021, Google eliminated the libraries that your Smartphone did not use and only leaves the arm64 library, so that 90% of your Smartphone apps, you will not be able to use them on the smartwatch. I was lucky enough to extract the Apk from Google Home before November with all the libraries from my Smartphone, but now, I had to resort to the Uptodown page. On this page you can download the Apk, which comes with all the available libraries. https://chromecast.uptodown.com/android Saludos cordiales Miguel

Reactions: o-time

Fschwe79

Dec 6, 2021
Could you enable NFC payment with BBVA Go? I'm stuck in "Activar Dispositivo" because the activate button is off the screen, even with 180dpi's

Pudiste habilitar los pago con NFC con BBVa go? Yo no puedo avanzar de "Activar dispositivo" por que el boton de habilitar esta fuera de la pantalla incluso cambiando los dpi a 180

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
¿Podrías habilitar el pago NFC con BBVA Go? Estoy atascado en "Activar Dispositivo" porque el botón de activación está fuera de la pantalla, incluso con 180 ppp

Pudiste habilitar los pago con NFC con BBVa go? Yo no puedo avanzar de "Activar dispositivo" por que el boton de habilitar esta fuera de la pantalla incluso cambiando los dpi a 180
Yes, I was able to activate it, you have to go to the menu on the left, NFC appears and only then shrink the screen. In the afternoon I upload video

Last edited:

CoolEarth

Dec 6, 2021
if i am not mistaken, once you will verify your phone number on the samsung watch 4, whatsapp will disconnect from your native phone and will no longer work on your actual phone, isn't that correct? because whatsapp does not allow 2 phones connected to a number.

So basically that means that using WhatsApp simultaneously with the Watch and your Native Phone will not work... you will have to verify with SMS everytime you switch device

Last edited:

Fschwe79

Dec 6, 2021
Yes, I was able to activate it, you have to go to the menu on the left, NFC appears and only then shrink the screen. In the afternoon I upload video
i finally was able to enable it using 250dpi and make a payment, but works like s****. When i want to make a payment if the screen is off it fails or says i have to recheck the lockscreen.

sadly not usable at all at least a watch4 version is released.

• Haha

Zuuumer

Dec 6, 2021
i cant promt name.
install whatsapp on w4, promt number, enter name and cant see button NEXT.
now use informer app on watch4 and can hear voice messages from whatsapp and see foto in chat on watch. (its payed app)

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
if i am not mistaken, once you will verify your phone number on the samsung watch 4, whatsapp will disconnect from your native phone and will no longer work on your actual phone, isn't that correct? because whatsapp does not allow 2 phones connected to a number.

So basically that means that using WhatsApp simultaneously with the Watch and your Native Phone will not work... you will have to verify with SMS everytime you switch device
Now suppose you have the LTE Smartwatch ... It would be very useful to have the native WhatsApp on your smartwatch and not depend on the Smartphone .... To see the "Next" button you must shrink the screen with the wm density 150 command. And then restore the screen with "wm density reset". Your smartwatch should be 42mm, and mine is 44mm. The idea is to bring native WhatsApp on a Samsung galaxy watch 4 LTE with e-sim

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
i cant promt name.
install whatsapp on w4, promt number, enter name and cant see button NEXT.
now use informer app on watch4 and can hear voice messages from whatsapp and see foto in chat on watch. (its payed app)
Now suppose you have the LTE Smartwatch ... It would be very useful to have the native WhatsApp on your smartwatch and not depend on the Smartphone .... The idea is to bring native WhatsApp on a Samsung galaxy watch 4 LTE with e-sim

Last edited:

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
i finally was able to enable it using 250dpi and make a payment, but works like s****. When i want to make a payment if the screen is off it fails or says i have to recheck the lockscreen.

sadly not usable at all at least a watch4 version is released.
Dear, in both Samsung Pay and Google play, the screen must be on. It is a defect of the smartwatch. Unfortunately when you turn to bring the smartwatch closer to the terminal, the screen of the Smartwatch turns off, but that also happens with Samsung Pay and Google Pay. Best regards Miguel

Attachments

• InShot_20211206_204133199.mp4
    219.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: cevi8178

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I could just download Google Contacts from here? https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-contacts/google-contacts-3-58-1-410541307-release/

What Whatsapp APK needs to be downloaded onto the phone?

I do not speak your language

CoolEarth

Dec 6, 2021
Now suppose you have the LTE Smartwatch ... It would be very useful to have the native WhatsApp on your smartwatch and not depend on the Smartphone .... To see the "Next" button you must shrink the screen with the wm density 150 command. And then restore the screen with "wm density reset". Your smartwatch should be 42mm, and mine is 44mm. The idea is to bring native WhatsApp on a Samsung galaxy watch 4 LTE with e-sim
I still want to be able to use my WhatsApp on phone from time to time, of course sometimes on my watch. So I guess your solution won't work for me too well huh? Sms verification will be needed everytime i switch device

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I still want to be able to use my WhatsApp on phone from time to time, of course sometimes on my watch. So I guess your solution won't work for me too well huh? Sms verification will be needed everytime i switch device
It is true, this tutorial would be to have 2 WhatsApp, totally independent from each other. There is no way to have the same WhatsApp on 2 different devices. It is best to use the Informer app to receive and respond to notifications. Best regards Miguel

potshot2k4

Dec 21, 2021
Hi there I've managed to install WhatsApp and I can use it to make calls and send messages, however if someone sends me a message I don't get it, and if someone rings me my watch rings but doesn't show a notification to enable me to answer. Is there anything I need to do? What version whatsapp are you all using for the watch?

Many thanks

Edit: I realised I had been using informer and disabled notifications for whatsapp, I've re-enabled them now and it's working fine for me thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts