General How to INSTALL and USE WHATSAPP!!! (SAME NUMBER AND AT THE SAME TIME) on Smartphone and Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 - Wear OS !!! IT WORKS!!!

Search This thread

CoolEarth

Dec 6, 2021
Now suppose you have the LTE Smartwatch ... It would be very useful to have the native WhatsApp on your smartwatch and not depend on the Smartphone .... To see the "Next" button you must shrink the screen with the wm density 150 command. And then restore the screen with "wm density reset". Your smartwatch should be 42mm, and mine is 44mm. The idea is to bring native WhatsApp on a Samsung galaxy watch 4 LTE with e-sim
I still want to be able to use my WhatsApp on phone from time to time, of course sometimes on my watch. So I guess your solution won't work for me too well huh? Sms verification will be needed everytime i switch device

Reactions: mrfatiga22

mrfatiga22

I still want to be able to use my WhatsApp on phone from time to time, of course sometimes on my watch. So I guess your solution won't work for me too well huh? Sms verification will be needed everytime i switch device
It is true, this tutorial would be to have 2 WhatsApp, totally independent from each other. There is no way to have the same WhatsApp on 2 different devices. It is best to use the Informer app to receive and respond to notifications. Best regards Miguel

potshot2k4

Dec 21, 2021
Hi there I've managed to install WhatsApp and I can use it to make calls and send messages, however if someone sends me a message I don't get it, and if someone rings me my watch rings but doesn't show a notification to enable me to answer. Is there anything I need to do? What version whatsapp are you all using for the watch?

Many thanks

Edit: I realised I had been using informer and disabled notifications for whatsapp, I've re-enabled them now and it's working fine for me thanks

Last edited:

mrfatiga22

Hi there I've managed to install WhatsApp and I can use it to make calls and send messages, however if someone sends me a message I don't get it, and if someone rings me my watch rings but doesn't show a notification to enable me to answer. Is there anything I need to do? What version whatsapp are you all using for the watch?

Many thanks

Edit: I realised I had been using informer and disabled notifications for whatsapp, I've re-enabled them now and it's working fine for me thanks
Thank you, glad to hear that it worked for you. Hopefully one day multi-device WhatsApp will come out. Greetings

floroi

May 9, 2012
Hi dear Miguel !(spanish below)
Everything was perfect, but from
"Contacts google" app already installed as apk, in my watch 4 , I can call only through 4G.
I can t see the icons for calling and writting whatsapp.
Please, can you help me ?

¡Hola querido Miguel!

Todo fue perfecto, pero desde

La aplicación "Contactos de Google" ya está instalada como apk, en mi reloj 4, solo puedo llamar a través de 4G.

No puedo ver los iconos para llamar y escribir whatsapp.

Por favor, me puedes ayudar ?

Attachments

• 20220122_184541.jpg
    20220122_184541.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 129

mrfatiga22

¡Hola querido Miguel!
La aplicación "Contactos google" ya está instalada como apk, en mi reloj 4, puedo llamar solo a través de 4G.
Por favor, ¿me puedes ayudar?

¡Hola querido Miguel!

La aplicación "Contactos de Google" ya está instalada como apk, en mi reloj 4, solo puedo llamar a través de 4G.

Por favor, ¿me puedes ayudar?
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator
Good morning, the first time I had to export the contacts and import them, then they synced themselves. Also, if you open the Samsung Contacts app and put send message, it lets you choose to send it via WhatsApp. You don't need to install Google Contacts.
Buenos días, la primera vez tuve que exportar los contactos e importarlos, luego se sincronizan solos. Asimismo, si abres la aplicación Contactos de Samsung y pones enviar mensaje, te deja elegir enviarlo por WhatsApp. No es necesario instalar Contactos de Google.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrfatiga22

Hi! Any idea about Samsung or Google Contacts issue? I can use whatsapp to reply but i can't start a new conversation
Good morning, to use Google Contacts, you must import the contacts. But you can use Samsung's contacts app to send a text message on WhatsApp, and start a conversation or call there. I mean, you don't need Google Contacts. You can directly use Samsung contacts.

mrfatiga22

Hi but as i already said i have no whatsapp options in samsung or google contacts.
I know that many users that installed whatsapp on last month have this problem, maybe something doesn't work after last Samsung update? Any idea to solve?
In Samsung contacts it does not appear because you have by default to send messages through the Smartwatch message application. You have to remove the default option from the Galaxy Wear application from the Smartphone. And there if when you want to send a message on the smartwatch, the option to choose WhatsApp or the messages application appears. I will upload a video so that it is better understood. Greetings

mrfatiga22

Gracias @mrfatiga22 Tengo mensajes de Samsung por defecto para sms. No puedo encontrar la opción para eliminarla como aplicación predeterminada en la aplicación de teléfono Samsung Wearable. Encontré la opción en la configuración del reloj inteligente (aplicaciones / aplicaciones predeterminadas) pero no puedo desmarcar los mensajes
What you can do is deactivate the Samsung sms application, and there you send a message and the wahtsapp option appears, then activate the Samsung sms application again.
Lo que puedes hacer es desactivar la aplicación de sms de Samsung, y allí envías un mensaje y aparece la opción de wahtsapp, luego activas la aplicación de sms de Samsung nuevamente.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-01-17-52-14-886_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-01-17-52-14-886_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 156

CKavanagh

Apr 8, 2022
You can download the Apk from Uptodown. Or you can use an Application such as "Apk Analyzer" that transforms the Contacts App that you already have on your Smartphone, into an Apk file. This last option is safer. Then you must install the Apk on the Smartwatch.
1) https://google-contacts.uptodown.com/android
2) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sk.styk.martin.apkanalyzer
Yes I read to download Bugjeager from Playstore to your phone and go to Chrome on phone for Uptodown . I'm just learning how to get my apps on new watch.

Bluegoosie

May 8, 2022
Hi , thanks very much for all your posts. I have installed the whatsapp apk, and filled in all the details. However on the initialising stage - the app will suddenly stop working and disappear. On clicking on whatsapp again the app will pop up for a few seconds and immediately shut down again. I had the same problem after installing Hive apk on my smartwatch, it would open the app and then immediately close it again

Does anyone else have the same problem.

mrfatiga22

Hola, muchas gracias por todas tus publicaciones. Instalé el apk de whatsapp y rellené todos los detalles. Sin embargo, en la etapa de inicialización, la aplicación dejará de funcionar repentinamente y desaparecerá. Al hacer clic en Whatsapp nuevamente, la aplicación aparecerá durante unos segundos y se cerrará de inmediato. Tuve el mismo problema después de instalar Hive apk en mi reloj inteligente, abría la aplicación y luego la volvía a cerrar inmediatamente

Alguien más tiene el mismo problema.
WhatsApp closes as you say. You must open the Samsung contacts app and choose send a message, then choose WhatsApp. And if it doesn't work, you must install Google Contacts and choose send a message and then choose send by Whatsapp. The truth is that it doesn't work quite right.
WhatsApp se cierra como dices. Debe abrir la aplicación de contactos de Samsung y elegir enviar un mensaje, y luego elegir WhatsApp. Y si no funciona, debe instalar Contactos de Google y elegir enviar un mensaje y luego elegir enviar por Whatsapp. La verdad es que no funciona del todo bien Saludos

Just want to clarify for everybody that I know the idea of being able to have all these apps accessible from your watch is cool.. but unless you're someone who frequently looks at your watch because your phone isn't available or ideal, these apps will just sit there collecting dust.

Definitely some good stuff though.. but things like YouTube GO or Chrome GW4 see almost no usage for me.. The GW4 remap, Wear Mail, Google News, and Google Home has been the only stuff in really use. Even then it's very infrequent.

CKavanagh

Apr 8, 2022
True. I am new to the smartwatch and tried many free and paid apps. I found most apps already on the watch are sufficient. I did install a couple that I have found useful. I access YouTube through the internet app on the watch. I can listen to music though the watch speaker - no need for earbuds. Same with the Calm app. I have bookmarked many websites I visit often and am getting better at navigating the small screen. My top personal favourites are Launcher - APPFOUR (app icons alpha in grid), Pro Wear Calendar -Thomas Otero (Customizable), Photos for Wear OS - MKAPPS (Connects to Google Photos), Outlook (I have Gmail linked to Outlook; however, can't compose a new email from the watch) GBOARD - Google Play (better keyboard layout) I use al the apps on the watch. Still no Facebook Messenger, only notification. I use Google Messages on the watch, but when I'm not using watch, I switch messages back to Facebook Messenger. Most apps have been loaded from using either Google Play on my phone or from the Google Play icon on the watch. I also search Uptodown.com (find APK, save to OneDrive on laptop then use Easy Fire Tools on the watch to load to the watch, or find app on phone and use Wear Installer and load to watch)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Update: Same number and same time!

Dear, my name is Miguel, I previously made a video on how to install WhatsApp natively on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (INSTALL:
    ), and now I upload these 2 videos on how I made it work from Google contacts. Greetings Michael.

NOW IT WORKS !!!! You have to install the Google Contacts APP, synchronize them and open WhatsApp from the contact you want to call or send a message to.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
    HOW TO USE WHATSAPP: https://youtu.be/_Kpm3zL4pns
    WHATSAPP GROUP CALL: https://youtu.be/iGmv3Oq61B8

Once WhatsApp is installed, you need to install the "Google Contacts" app, then do a sync.
    And from the Google Contacts App you can use WhatsApp.
    Unfortunately if you want to open WhatsApp directly it closes.
    That is why the need to Install the Google Contacts App.

Link Video Tutorial:

Good morning, you can use the Wassap Open app, which is in the Play Store of the Smartwatch, what it does, the App, is to open the WhatsApp directly in the sending of. a message, h this way WhatsApp does not close. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brau.tecno.wasapopen

Hi, have you tried the Open WhatsApp On Wear app, it's similar to Wassap open, but it's free and doesn't include the self-advertising text when sending a message.

I actually read about the article of WhatsApp now letting it's account sync on multiple devices and tried this method right away and I got till the point where it shows on the watch that the messages are syncing but then the app closes on the watch and does not open after that, anyone faced this "app closing" issue??

Yes, you are missing to install the "bridge" app, the guide in the previous post is incomplete. I guess you forgot to specify it.

Here below you have all the explanation to make it work.

"VERY IMPORTANT"

I ask the moderators to highlight this procedure

With the latest update of Whatsapp in beta version it allows you to have on our smartwhact, whatsapp synchronized with our main phone number and then have it synchronized, this update allows you to have the same phone number up to four devices.

Method:
    1. Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.22.24.18 beta apk from the following link

2. install or better update the app to the current one in use on your mobile device.

3. Install the application on our smartwhact with the same apk with the applications "Easy Fire Tools" or "Bugjaeger".
    N.B. this process should already be known enough, in the eventuality it will be included for those who do not know.

4.Once the app is also installed on Smartwach, start it, subsequently, a QR code will be automatically generated for you to scan with the whatsapp app of your device, just go to the three dots at the top right, and click on Connected devices -> connect a device -> scan the QR code issued by our Smartwatch and that's it.

If the qrcode is too large and cannot be viewed in full, use the "Bugjaeger" app to reduce the screen size. You have to connect via Adb and with the command "wm density 150" you will make the screen smaller and you will see the button. Then you use the "wm density reset" command and go back to the original size
    DO you have links to working APK's for the watch?