General How to INSTALL and USE WHATSAPP!!! (SAME NUMBER AND AT THE SAME TIME) on Smartphone and Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 - Wear OS !!! IT WORKS!!!

Search This thread

bernarbernuli

Aug 26, 2010
Vigo
www.htcmania.com
I actually read about the article of WhatsApp now letting it's account sync on multiple devices and tried this method right away and I got till the point where it shows on the watch that the messages are syncing but then the app closes on the watch and does not open after that, anyone faced this "app closing" issue??

Yes, you are missing to install the "bridge" app, the guide in the previous post is incomplete. I guess you forgot to specify it.

Here below you have all the explanation to make it work.

shank1524

May 27, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 3
OnePlus 6
Yes, you are missing to install the "bridge" app, the guide in the previous post is incomplete. I guess you forgot to specify it.

Thank you, will check it out.

maester83

Sep 11, 2012
Italia
I actually read about the article of WhatsApp now letting it's account sync on multiple devices and tried this method right away and I got till the point where it shows on the watch that the messages are syncing but then the app closes on the watch and does not open after that, anyone faced this "app closing" issue??
You have now completed the procedure, however, it is good to point out that you will not be able to act directly on the installed application since it will not be executable by clicking directly on WhatsApp from the Smartwatch.
WhatsApp On Smartwatch you can use:

1. Acting directly, going to the contact in the "Samsung Contacts" app, selecting the desired contact from the two options (call and messages), selecting messages will directly open interaction with the user via the WhatsApp application.

2. Alternatively, you can interact directly with the contact through the notification received, that is, scroll to the end of the notification, go to open app, and from there you will be directly sent to the WhatsApp iteration to listen or send voicemails, or see photos or start a Whatsapp call.

IMPORTANT

N.B. In some cases it is necessary to disable or uninstall the Samsung messaging app using the Bugjaeger app.

Connect as in point 3. the phone and the smartwatch through Bugjaeger, look for the package called: "com.samsung.android.messaging",
disable it or uninstall it.
doing this simply uses the contacts in the Samsung Contacts app to send a message, and since it doesn't have the text messaging app, it automatically gives you the WhatsApp option.

Reactions: shank1524

shank1524

May 27, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 3
OnePlus 6
You have now completed the procedure, however, it is good to point out that you will not be able to act directly on the installed application since it will not be executable by clicking directly on WhatsApp from the Smartwatch.
WhatsApp On Smartwatch you can use:

1. Acting directly, going to the contact in the "Samsung Contacts" app, selecting the desired contact from the two options (call and messages), selecting messages will directly open interaction with the user via the WhatsApp application.

2. Alternatively, you can interact directly with the contact through the notification received, that is, scroll to the end of the notification, go to open app, and from there you will be directly sent to the WhatsApp iteration to listen or send voicemails, or see photos or start a Whatsapp call.

IMPORTANT

N.B. In some cases it is necessary to disable or uninstall the Samsung messaging app using the Bugjaeger app.

Connect as in point 3. the phone and the smartwatch through Bugjaeger, look for the package called: "com.samsung.android.messaging",
disable it or uninstall it.
doing this simply uses the contacts in the Samsung Contacts app to send a message, and since it doesn't have the text messaging app, it automatically gives you the WhatsApp option.
Thank you so much for your elaborate answer, appreciate it✌🏼

bernarbernuli

Aug 26, 2010
Vigo
www.htcmania.com
Good morning, you can use the Wassap Open app, which is in the Play Store of the Smartwatch, what it does, the App, is to open the WhatsApp directly in the sending of. a message, h this way WhatsApp does not close. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brau.tecno.wasapopen

Hi, have you tried the Open WhatsApp On Wear app, it's similar to Wassap open, but it's free and doesn't include the self-advertising text when sending a message.

maester83

Sep 11, 2012
Italia
Ciao, hai provato l' app Open WhatsApp On Wear , è simile a Wassap open, ma è gratuita e non include il testo dell'auto-pubblicità quando si invia un messaggio.

Fantastic! Wassap open tested for a fee, it introduced a very annoying advertisement!! I immediately applied for a refund. the latter is free and only introduces a small clock icon.
A thousand thanks

Reactions: mrfatiga22

bernarbernuli

Aug 26, 2010
Vigo
www.htcmania.com

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Android Wear
Enter the link in the post above and search for "Open WhatsApp On Wear".

As an alternative:

In principle the download does not work from outside the developer's website, but you can copy the link I put down here and paste it into the address bar of the browser and thus, if you download the app.

Thanks, but the apps that are not in the Play Store are potentially dangerous. If I don't know the developer, sometimes I prefer not to install them. Thank you anyway.

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Android Wear
??

Te das cuenta de que tienes instalada una versión de WhatsApp en tu reloj fuera de Play Store, ¿verdad?

??

You do realize that you have installed a version of WhatsApp on your watch outside Play Store, right?
Yes it is true but I have confidence in the Apkmirror page, I have been using APK from that page for a long time and I never had any problems. But what you say is true. That's why if I don't know a little about the developer or the page, I don't install the APKs.

Reactions: maester83

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia Lumia 900

tcpma

Nov 16, 2008
Milano
there's a new video on YouTube
"(Whatsapp en Wear OS con tu mismo numero y sin apps para abrirlo (instalar y listo!)"
using on the phone a modified apk of whatsapp, you can use whatsapp as a standalone/full app (and without other bridge app or workaround).

I don't want to install that modified apk of whatsapp, is there a different way to do the same?

• Love

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Android Wear
there's a new video on YouTube
"(Whatsapp en Wear OS con tu mismo numero y sin apps para abrirlo (instalar y listo!)"
using on the phone a modified apk of whatsapp, you can use whatsapp as a standalone/full app (and without other bridge app or workaround).

I don't want to install that modified apk of whatsapp, is there a different way to do the same?
I would have to learn how to modify the design or size of an APK. I don't know how to do it, I tried it with Wearmodder but I didn't have a good result. Yesterday I installed the APK that you mention, I took a risk, I'll tell you how it went later. Greeting.

Reactions: Ytto10 and tcpma

tcpma

Nov 16, 2008
Milano
I would have to learn how to modify the design or size of an APK. I don't know how to do it, I tried it with Wearmodder but I didn't have a good result. Yesterday I installed the APK that you mention, I took a risk, I'll tell you how it went later. Greeting.

Thanks! Hope you can find a solution

macbeth1

Sep 26, 2018
I've installed the newest beta, but I don't have the option to link the watch app to the phone app. Entering my phone number into either leads to the other app deactivating. I have an LTE GW4. Has anyone succeeded in using the same number of both phone and watch?

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Android Wear
I've installed the newest beta, but I don't have the option to link the watch app to the phone app. Entering my phone number into either leads to the other app deactivating. I have an LTE GW4. Has anyone succeeded in using the same number of both phone and watch?
I have the Bluetooth version. But according to what I read, in the LTE version, when it asks for the phone number, you must lower the DPI of the Smartwatch to 75, and then WhatsApp detects the Smartwatch as another type of device, so the QR code appears there. greeting

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Update: Same number and same time!

Dear, my name is Miguel, I previously made a video on how to install WhatsApp natively on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (INSTALL:
    ), and now I upload these 2 videos on how I made it work from Google contacts. Greetings Michael.

NOW IT WORKS !!!! You have to install the Google Contacts APP, synchronize them and open WhatsApp from the contact you want to call or send a message to.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
    HOW TO USE WHATSAPP: https://youtu.be/_Kpm3zL4pns
    WHATSAPP GROUP CALL: https://youtu.be/iGmv3Oq61B8

Once WhatsApp is installed, you need to install the "Google Contacts" app, then do a sync.
    And from the Google Contacts App you can use WhatsApp.
    Unfortunately if you want to open WhatsApp directly it closes.
    That is why the need to Install the Google Contacts App.

Link Video Tutorial:

Good morning, you can use the Wassap Open app, which is in the Play Store of the Smartwatch, what it does, the App, is to open the WhatsApp directly in the sending of. a message, h this way WhatsApp does not close. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brau.tecno.wasapopen

Hi, have you tried the Open WhatsApp On Wear app, it's similar to Wassap open, but it's free and doesn't include the self-advertising text when sending a message.

"VERY IMPORTANT"

I ask the moderators to highlight this procedure

With the latest update of Whatsapp in beta version it allows you to have on our smartwhact, whatsapp synchronized with our main phone number and then have it synchronized, this update allows you to have the same phone number up to four devices.

Method:
    1. Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.22.24.18 beta apk from the following link

2. install or better update the app to the current one in use on your mobile device.

3. Install the application on our smartwhact with the same apk with the applications "Easy Fire Tools" or "Bugjaeger".
    N.B. this process should already be known enough, in the eventuality it will be included for those who do not know.

4.Once the app is also installed on Smartwach, start it, subsequently, a QR code will be automatically generated for you to scan with the whatsapp app of your device, just go to the three dots at the top right, and click on Connected devices -> connect a device -> scan the QR code issued by our Smartwatch and that's it.

If the qrcode is too large and cannot be viewed in full, use the "Bugjaeger" app to reduce the screen size. You have to connect via Adb and with the command "wm density 150" you will make the screen smaller and you will see the button. Then you use the "wm density reset" command and go back to the original size
    DO you have links to working APK's for the watch?