General How to INSTALL and USE WHATSAPP!!! (SAME NUMBER AND AT THE SAME TIME) on Smartphone and Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 - Wear OS !!! IT WORKS!!!

Search This thread

xdaforo

Dec 4, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I would have to learn how to modify the design or size of an APK. I don't know how to do it, I tried it with Wearmodder but I didn't have a good result. Yesterday I installed the APK that you mention, I took a risk, I'll tell you how it went later. Greeting.

Has anyone tried this? In order to be able to pair the whatsapp you need to change DPI on the watch, and for what I have read, there might be problems with Google Pay once you change dpi into the system. Samsung pay might not be affected.

Edit:

Well I tried that version changing dpi etc, and Samsung Play still works. I dont know about G. pay, and whatsapp seems to work like a charm. However theres no posibility to open the whatsapp installed from notifications. There's a second version in a group of telegram where you can modify notifications for both native messaging system and the one installed itself, and in that case you can open whatsapp right from notification choosing "open app" below native answer system.

In this second version you don't even have to change dpi resolution to get the qr-code. It's just installing with adb and scanning the qr.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrfatiga22

xdaforo

Dec 4, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Watch is not usable with 75 dpi. After scanning the code, revert to original dpi
It seems that even if you revert dpi to original (in my case it said 340) google pay might still remain affected and not working

But with the other version I found the qrcode appears without changing resolution.

Actually the resolution change its a bit tricky because if anything fails and you have to insert your pattern to unblock the clock, you won't be able.

macbeth1

Sep 26, 2018
Does anyone else have unreliable notifications on LTE with Whatsapp? Most of the time they arrive, but sometimes the watch (GW4) gets stuck and I only get notified when I turn the screen on. This includes other apps as well, so it must be a OS issue.

antounamanab

Dec 17, 2022
hello,
I downloaded the apk file and added it to the watch, I see the icon at the bottom of the apps, but when I click on it: it says: Whatsapp not installed !!
appreciate any help, please.

dineshsenid

Dec 22, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
This what's app is not working now,
Version out dated
Any new version?
IMG20230102172055.jpg

crizal

Dec 8, 2012
Its impossible to use wa with the Assistant. Installed cloned app of Google contact but there isnt associated whatsapp contact on the watch Help pls

Reactions: dineshsenid

FearLezZ

Mar 26, 2009
Hmm strange. I can't install any version. This version gives me this error message (see attachment).

Edit: With the newest version I can get it running but the dpi changes automatically while loadeing chats into full screen. Is there a way to change it to the right dpi?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230102-231312.png
    Screenshot_20230102-231312.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Update: Same number and same time!

Dear, my name is Miguel, I previously made a video on how to install WhatsApp natively on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (INSTALL:
    ), and now I upload these 2 videos on how I made it work from Google contacts. Greetings Michael.

NOW IT WORKS !!!! You have to install the Google Contacts APP, synchronize them and open WhatsApp from the contact you want to call or send a message to.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
    HOW TO USE WHATSAPP: https://youtu.be/_Kpm3zL4pns
    WHATSAPP GROUP CALL: https://youtu.be/iGmv3Oq61B8

Once WhatsApp is installed, you need to install the "Google Contacts" app, then do a sync.
    And from the Google Contacts App you can use WhatsApp.
    Unfortunately if you want to open WhatsApp directly it closes.
    That is why the need to Install the Google Contacts App.

Link Video Tutorial:

Good morning, you can use the Wassap Open app, which is in the Play Store of the Smartwatch, what it does, the App, is to open the WhatsApp directly in the sending of. a message, h this way WhatsApp does not close. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brau.tecno.wasapopen

Hi, have you tried the Open WhatsApp On Wear app, it's similar to Wassap open, but it's free and doesn't include the self-advertising text when sending a message.

I actually read about the article of WhatsApp now letting it's account sync on multiple devices and tried this method right away and I got till the point where it shows on the watch that the messages are syncing but then the app closes on the watch and does not open after that, anyone faced this "app closing" issue??

Yes, you are missing to install the "bridge" app, the guide in the previous post is incomplete. I guess you forgot to specify it.

Here below you have all the explanation to make it work.

"VERY IMPORTANT"

I ask the moderators to highlight this procedure

With the latest update of Whatsapp in beta version it allows you to have on our smartwhact, whatsapp synchronized with our main phone number and then have it synchronized, this update allows you to have the same phone number up to four devices.

Method:
    1. Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.22.24.18 beta apk from the following link

2. install or better update the app to the current one in use on your mobile device.

3. Install the application on our smartwhact with the same apk with the applications "Easy Fire Tools" or "Bugjaeger".
    N.B. this process should already be known enough, in the eventuality it will be included for those who do not know.

4.Once the app is also installed on Smartwach, start it, subsequently, a QR code will be automatically generated for you to scan with the whatsapp app of your device, just go to the three dots at the top right, and click on Connected devices -> connect a device -> scan the QR code issued by our Smartwatch and that's it.

If the qrcode is too large and cannot be viewed in full, use the "Bugjaeger" app to reduce the screen size. You have to connect via Adb and with the command "wm density 150" you will make the screen smaller and you will see the button. Then you use the "wm density reset" command and go back to the original size
    DO you have links to working APK's for the watch?