How to install asphalt 9 legends on poco f1(or any device)

Search This thread

okaraosp29

Apr 23, 2014
As we all know the latest update to the poco F1 disabled the support for asphalt 9. It can be fixed in future update. Until then this guide will help you get going.

Downloads
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l5_uD6qKqWwrBiKRR4bMYBdkKZhZKlfN?usp=sharing

Step 1
Install downloaded asphalt 9.apk
Step 2
Go to
sdcard/android/obb
And copy paste the the folder (com.gameloft.android.ANMP.gloftA9HM) downloaded from the link.

Thats it! You are ready to play

Note: people outside india my need to use VPN to get it running

Last edited:

vichucoolics

Aug 17, 2012
As we all know the latest update to the poco F1 disabled the support for asphalt 9. It can be fixed in future update. Until then this guide will help you get going.

Downloads
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l5_uD6qKqWwrBiKRR4bMYBdkKZhZKlfN?usp=sharing

Step 1
Install downloaded asphalt 9.apk
Step 2
Go to
sdcard/android/obb
And copy paste the the folder (com.gameloft.android.ANMP.gloftA9HM) downloaded from the link.

Thats it! You are ready to play

Note: people outside india my need to use VPN to get it running

Licence problems :/

jaspad1710

Jan 27, 2018
Asphalt 9 is not available for me in play store
But its working fine via apk and data install from that link..
Why is it only happening to my phone? Im from india btw

Last edited:

bamz1117

May 4, 2015
Philippians 3:16
It still not working for me. Can you upload the file to another site? dropbox maybe?

I can help you solved your problem ...Asphalt 9 is not available in playstore for our pocophone device it is not fix by our Poco Team Devs but they are communicating Gameloft to solve the issue asap.. i downloaded all the sites for the apk and obb files of Asphalt 9 but no luck .. it says " License invalid "but i figure out .. it's very simple. right now i am enjoying playing asphalt 9 on my pocophone f1..im on Miui 10 8.10.25

INSTRUCTIONS:

Just use a phone that supports Asphalt 9 ..in my case my wife had a Nova 3i i just downloaded it and open the game just finish the first race. After that close the game and then use " Share it "
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.anyshare.gps&hl=en

just share the file to your pocophone . first install the apk do not open.. and the the obb file copy paste it from Share it folder to obb file folder internal storage.. Then open the game.. VIOLA!!! enjoy! hope this will help you.

ultimsupreme

Sep 4, 2017
i am unable to install asphalt 9 despite it being showing in playstore. even i cant install apks.btw i am on 8.10.25. any suggestions? am i missing something?

thomas140

Jul 3, 2018
Johor
its error 505. i tried clearing data and cache of play store app and restarting to no effect. not only asphalt 8,9 other games from gameloft like gt racing 2 also showing same error. any help would be appreciated.

It seems like the issue of play store. Have you tried to uninstall the play store update and clear cache data?
If problem still exist, then it's better to raise this issue with a new thread so more people can see it.

Top Liked Posts