How To Guide How to install ColorOS 13 (Latest Build: Nov 17, 2022)

Search This thread

fanticgamerw633

Dec 6, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
In this post, I will tell you how to install ColorOS 13 (the sister OS and original version of OxygenOS 13) on the OnePlus 10 Pro!

Download: OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 13.0.0 C.23

In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the last OxygenOS 12 version (A.17) for the region you are in.
These instructions are only for the OnePlus 10 Pro. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 6GB of storage space is available (more is definitely preferred :D).
Please be sure to back up first.

Indian/EU Version Installation Process

Note: In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 12 version (A.17).

Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the link above.
Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
Go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
Enjoy!

NA Version Installation Process

Note: In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 12 version (A.17).

Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
Copy the Upgrade package to the phone storage.
Install this OPLocalUpdateAPK. You’ll need it to update. Then open the app -> tap the top-right gear icon -> find the upgrade package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 10 Pro
You've probably never seen it b/c Oneplus/Oppo hasn't released ColorOS globally for Onepus devices. ColorOS 13 is mainly used by Oneplus Phones in China.

Edit: I would also say it is better optimized than OOS 13 b/c it is the original OS that OOS 13 is based on.
I've certainly heard of it but haven't ever thought to commit to install it... If Google play services can be installed then id see it as a custom ROMs of sorts compared to OOS...

How sad android has got when this is what I'd consider a custom ROM.

I may give it a whirl.

👍🏻

Reactions: fanticgamerw633

handman29

Feb 21, 2012
Fort Worth Texas
Screenshot_2022-11-29-13-15-57-86_81acaadf7dd4290b3f605946fc8268aa.jpg

fanticgamerw633

Dec 6, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
I've certainly heard of it but haven't ever thought to commit to install it... If Google play services can be installed then id see it as a custom ROMs of sorts compared to OOS...

I may give it a whirl.

👍🏻
I've been considering trying to make a custom rom for the 10 pro as I've done it before for my 7T Pro, but like everyone is saying, the lack of easy access to the MSM tool is just a big obstacle.

peloss69

Jun 26, 2020
very good tutorial
I have a question, I have the oneplus 10 pro just received, it is NE2215 and I have it in version 11.A.17.
I have already downloaded the update with oxigen updater and the file that you recommend for its installation.
My question is, I want to install oxygen 13, if I install I will have oxygen or Coloros? Or since the mobile is the CH version, I cannot install oxygen 13.
I would be very grateful if you can solve this doubt for me, even though it may be an absurd question.

Thank you very much and great job to help

fanticgamerw633

Dec 6, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
very good tutorial
I have a question, I have the oneplus 10 pro just received, it is NE2215 and I have it in version 11.A.17.
I have already downloaded the update with oxigen updater and the file that you recommend for its installation.
My question is, I want to install oxygen 13, if I install I will have oxygen or Coloros? Or since the mobile is the CH version, I cannot install oxygen 13.
I would be very grateful if you can solve this doubt for me, even though it may be an absurd question.

Thank you very much and great job to help
If you want to install OOS 13 you can go for it, ColorOS 13 is just another option. For your questions, yes if you update to ColorOS 13, you won't be able to install OOS 13 unless you roll back to OOS 12 and update to OOS 13.

Reactions: peloss69

peloss69

Jun 26, 2020
Ok thank you very much, with the oxygen updater I downloaded this version: NE2215_11_C.21
So I imagine that it will be oxygen 13, right?
And then, to install it, I install it the same as you have explained for the Coloros version?? Just download the OPLocalUpdateAPK file and install ??

Thank you very much again for your help

Cheers

Reactions: fanticgamerw633

fanticgamerw633

Dec 6, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
Ok thank you very much, with the oxygen updater I downloaded this version: NE2215_11_C.21
So I imagine that it will be oxygen 13, right?
And then, to install it, I install it the same as you have explained for the Coloros version?? Just download the OPLocalUpdateAPK file and install ??

Thank you very much again for your help

Cheers
👍 yes use the OPlocalupdateAPK and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: peloss69

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this post, I will tell you how to install ColorOS 13 (the sister OS and original version of OxygenOS 13) on the OnePlus 10 Pro!

Download: OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 13.0.0 C.23

In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the last OxygenOS 12 version (A.17) for the region you are in.
    These instructions are only for the OnePlus 10 Pro. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 6GB of storage space is available (more is definitely preferred :D).
    Please be sure to back up first.

Indian/EU Version Installation Process

Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the link above.
    Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
    Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
    Go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
    Enjoy!

NA Version Installation Process

Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
    Copy the Upgrade package to the phone storage.
    Install this OPLocalUpdateAPK. You’ll need it to update. Then open the app -> tap the top-right gear icon -> find the upgrade package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot.
    Enjoy!
    Have never even seen this OS
    ...I'm tempted just by my morbid curiosity..

Good guide.
    Hi! Did Aod notification for non-Chinese messenger work with this type of update?)
    Not sure I'll check, but i use the messenger included in ColorOS anyway.
    Have never even seen this OS
    ...I'm tempted just by my morbid curiosity..

Good guide.
    You've probably never seen it b/c Oneplus/Oppo hasn't released ColorOS globally for Onepus devices. ColorOS 13 is mainly used by Oneplus Phones in China.

Edit: I would also say it is better optimized than OOS 13 b/c it is the original OS that OOS 13 is based on.

I may give it a whirl.

👍🏻