How To Guide How to install ColorOS 13 (Latest Build: Nov 17, 2022)

Search This thread

himozzza

May 6, 2015
How did you flash it?
OPlocalUpdate does not see the COS firmware. Although OOS defines.

Through the stock update, the verification was not passed.
Try in US a.17, EU a.17 and IN a.18 firmware. 2210 mobile

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this post, I will tell you how to install ColorOS 13 (the sister OS and original version of OxygenOS 13) on the OnePlus 10 Pro!

Download: OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 13.0.0 C.23

In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the last OxygenOS 12 version (A.17) for the region you are in.
    These instructions are only for the OnePlus 10 Pro. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 6GB of storage space is available (more is definitely preferred :D).
    Please be sure to back up first.

Indian/EU Version Installation Process

Note: In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 12 version (A.17).

Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the link above.
    Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
    Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
    Go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
    After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
    Enjoy!

NA Version Installation Process

Note: In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 12 version (A.17).

Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
    Copy the Upgrade package to the phone storage.
    Install this OPLocalUpdateAPK. You’ll need it to update. Then open the app -> tap the top-right gear icon -> find the upgrade package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot.
    After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
    Enjoy!
    Have never even seen this OS
    ...I'm tempted just by my morbid curiosity..

Good guide.
    Hi! Did Aod notification for non-Chinese messenger work with this type of update?)
    Not sure I'll check, but i use the messenger included in ColorOS anyway.
    Have never even seen this OS
    ...I'm tempted just by my morbid curiosity..

Good guide.
    You've probably never seen it b/c Oneplus/Oppo hasn't released ColorOS globally for Onepus devices. ColorOS 13 is mainly used by Oneplus Phones in China.

Edit: I would also say it is better optimized than OOS 13 b/c it is the original OS that OOS 13 is based on.
    You've probably never seen it b/c Oneplus/Oppo hasn't released ColorOS globally for Onepus devices. ColorOS 13 is mainly used by Oneplus Phones in China.

Edit: I would also say it is better optimized than OOS 13 b/c it is the original OS that OOS 13 is based on.
    I've certainly heard of it but haven't ever thought to commit to install it... If Google play services can be installed then id see it as a custom ROMs of sorts compared to OOS...

How sad android has got when this is what I'd consider a custom ROM.

I may give it a whirl.

👍🏻