• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question how to install custom rom in redmi 9 power ???

Search This thread

alien2021

Nov 28, 2021
Redmi 9 Power
i have unlocked booloader. i have installed custom recovery pitch black. after that i downloaded custom rom from xda (xtended rom) (evolution x rom) (havoc os rom) miui (12.5 beata rom)

i cleared the folders like dalvik, data,, magisk module, substratum overlays etc
after that i reset data, cache, and dalvik cache
then, format data by writing yes
for evolution x, i chose install option and i select evolution x rom
i slide to the right to start flashing.
after completing mobile stuck into fastboot screen.
none of them worked for me.

for havoc os, i tried the same procedure. this time screen struck on logo redmi (bootloop)
for miui, i tried same procedure and after quarrelling with my mobile, i got success to install it but i had greed so i tried ti nstall evolution x, havoc etc but they get installed but they dont get reboot. either fastboot screen appears or bootloop starts (on-of)
where am i making mistake ?? please help me.

Qpb

Jun 3, 2021
i have unlocked booloader. i have installed custom recovery pitch black. after that i downloaded custom rom from xda (xtended rom) (evolution x rom) (havoc os rom) miui (12.5 beata rom)

i cleared the folders like dalvik, data,, magisk module, substratum overlays etc
after that i reset data, cache, and dalvik cache
then, format data by writing yes
for evolution x, i chose install option and i select evolution x rom
i slide to the right to start flashing.
after completing mobile stuck into fastboot screen.
none of them worked for me.

for havoc os, i tried the same procedure. this time screen struck on logo redmi (bootloop)
for miui, i tried same procedure and after quarrelling with my mobile, i got success to install it but i had greed so i tried ti nstall evolution x, havoc etc but they get installed but they dont get reboot. either fastboot screen appears or bootloop starts (on-of)
where am i making mistake ?? please help me.
For havoc os, you should flash no oss vendor before havoc rom

Atanassoww

May 14, 2019
I flashed the HavocOS without no oss Vendor on my Redmi 9T and all works perfect. Use no oss vendor only on Poco M3.

FOR JUICE!
1. Reflash the Firmware using MiFlash (From clean all and lock, change it to clean all Only)
2. Boot your device to Fastboot mode and Connect your device again to the PC
3. Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot and Install it, as follow the Instructions.
4. Download the OrangeFOX Recovery, download the Xiaomi.eu Rom, and download your Favourite Custom Rom.
5.Go to the Directory of Minimal ADB and Fastboot ----> C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
and paste the recovery.img from the Archive in the Directory of Minimal ADB and Fastboot
6. Launch the Minimal ADB and Fastboot.exe Shotcut from the Desktop and type these commands:
1. Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
2. If you want to reboot the device Fast type Fastboot reboot
7. Boot the device to the OrangeFOX Recovery, go to the Menu and open the Settings
8. From the Settings select General and uncheck Mount system and vendor read-only
9. Important! To install Successfully the Rom u need first to format the Data, go to Wipe section, select Format Data, type yes and Confirm.
10. Disconnect the Phone, connect it again to the USB and drag the Xiaomi.eu rom zip and the Custom Rom zip to the Phone
11. First u need to Install the Xiaomi.eu Rom zip this is Important!
12. When the flashing of the Xiaomi.eu Rom zip is Complete, u can flash your Favourite Custom Rom
13 Final Step: Format the Data with typing Yes again and Reboot the device, Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: alikhani83

Qpb

Jun 3, 2021
I flashed the HavocOS without no oss Vendor on my Redmi 9T and all works perfect. Use no oss vendor only on Poco M3.

FOR JUICE!
1. Reflash the Firmware using MiFlash (From clean all and lock, change it to clean all Only)
3. Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot and Install it, as follow the Instructions.
4. Download the OrangeFOX Recovery, download the Xiaomi.eu Rom, and download your Favourite Custom Rom.
5.Go to the Directory of Minimal ADB and Fastboot ----> C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
and paste the recovery.img from the Archive in the Directory of Minimal ADB and Fastboot
6. Launch the Minimal ADB and Fastboot.exe Shotcut from the Desktop and type these commands:
7. Boot the device to the OrangeFOX Recovery, go to the Menu and open the Settings
8. From the Settings select General and uncheck Mount system and vendor read-only
9. Important! To install Successfully the Rom u need first to format the Data, go to Wipe section, select Format Data, type yes and Confirm.
10. Disconnect the Phone, connect it again to the USB and drag the Xiaomi.eu rom zip and the Custom Rom zip to the Phone
12. When the flashing of the Xiaomi.eu Rom zip is Complete, u can flash your Favourite Custom Rom
13 Final Step: Format the Data with typing Yes again and Reboot the device, Enjoy! :)
Do you get Widevine L1 on havoc os?

Qpb

Jun 3, 2021

FOR JUICE!
Which did you flash? Eu stable or weekly beta?

Atanassoww

May 14, 2019
By EU I mean Xiaomi.eu rom
devices_stable_21112421.png

Only Poco M3 have Global

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FOR JUICE!
    Yeah I mean China rom without ads, bloatware, and more languages