How to install Galaxy Apps in non Samsung phones?

Search This thread

h1ghland3r

I can't see all the watches faces from my phone when comparing with my mother's Samsung phone. Is there a way to workaround that? For instance, when I search for a watch face using my OnePlus I can see the same results as searching from a Samsung phone in the same region as mine.

nihitthakkar

Jan 25, 2021
USA
To install Samsung apps on a non-Samsung phone you have to check the compatibility of the apps with your phone. To do this, just visit the play store type “Samsung apps” in the search bar. Google only shows apps that are compatible with your phone so if it is there, app will be installed and work.

Reactions: Hidylee

h1ghland3r

Look for sideloads such as apkmirror...
Not sure if it would work on a non-samsung device...

For faces, there are many apps with watch faces, also, galaxy wearables app usually takes you to the right location to buy or install faces...

Tried download two different versions from ApkMirror, but they didn't work. I just want to buy some watches from the official Galaxy App Store, but I can't find them using my non Samsung phone. :/

Tried download two different versions from ApkMirror, but they didn't work. I just want to buy some watches from the official Galaxy App Store, but I can't find them using my non Samsung phone. :/
Look up those faces on playstore... 90% of faces on galaxy app are on playstore if I'm not wrong, also, there are apps that give you many faces like watchmaker, watchmaster and facer...

Reactions: h1ghland3r

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To install Samsung apps on a non-Samsung phone you have to check the compatibility of the apps with your phone. To do this, just visit the play store type “Samsung apps” in the search bar. Google only shows apps that are compatible with your phone so if it is there, app will be installed and work.
    I mean the Galaxy App Store.
    Look for sideloads such as apkmirror...
    Not sure if it would work on a non-samsung device...

For faces, there are many apps with watch faces, also, galaxy wearables app usually takes you to the right location to buy or install faces...
    Look up those faces on playstore... 90% of faces on galaxy app are on playstore if I'm not wrong, also, there are apps that give you many faces like watchmaker, watchmaster and facer...