How to Install Google Play Services on Huawei Mate 40/ RS Series

Search This thread

Alaioby79

Oct 28, 2014
Tanta
Today Huawei released Gspace App on its App Gallery to solve this issue
I'm installing it now and I'll keep you all updated.

After testing Gspace for 2 days, I can say same issues of dual space are happening with Gspace such as crashing Google Duo and no way to install Google maps or Chrome but you can install Google maps go with edge browser.
P. S. Don't minimize the app while navigation as it it will crash.

xnostra

Oct 25, 2011
After testing Gspace for 2 days, I can say same issues of dual space are happening with Gspace such as crashing Google Duo and no way to install Google maps or Chrome but you can install Google maps go with edge browser.

where does gspace or dualspace keep their folders iw ant to copy my whasapp back on it.

xson

Dec 27, 2009
I have microg on my mate 40 Pro, gspace not working after a while, the account got logout... Not sure is microg issue or what.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have microg on my mate 40 Pro, gspace not working after a while, the account got logout... Not sure is microg issue or what.
    The best way is to wait for a new method for Mate 40 Pro and all Huawei devices based in EMUI 11 like the old LZPLAY method launched last december, 2019.
    Greetings,
    I have put together a proper tutorial for you all who need it on how to get Google Play Services on the Mate 40 series!
    This is confirmed to work on the Chinese versions / the Mate 40 RS Porsche which is a china exclusive device as well. It's possible it could work on International models but I do not have one to test so that will be up to you here. Nonetheless let's begin the tutorial shall we?

Make sure there are no google apps installed prior to this tutorial. This is crucial! This includes Chrome.

Google won't let me share a link to the google apps so look up John Wang on youtube and you should be able to find the GMS install with his download link on the video.

Next: extract the Huawei.zip file in step 1 folder to the root of your internal storage it should ask you to merge with an existing folder please do so. If it does not, just proceed to copy it to the root of the internal storage.

You will then need to go into your system settings, and change your date& Time to say June 1st of 2020, a necessary step to get the LZ Play app (The Blue G) working again.

Once this is done, go to your settings on your Huawei device, where the search bar is, type Backup and select the second option Backup & Restore.
    Tap the 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen and select Restore from Internal Storage.
    From here, you should have one backup option to select from December 6, 2019 1:09 PM.
    Enter the password a12345678

Next, open the LZ Play app installed now from the backup, activate it as administrator, allow anything it asks, and then press the blue button to get it working, leave it run in the background so do not close it.

Now at this point, please set your system date and time back to Set Automatically again.

Next, restart your phone.

Go to your file browser on your Huawei phone, the yellow folder, and install Micro G app in the step 2 folder.

Now, go to your settings, Users& Accounts
    Then Add Account
    Then Google
    Then Sign In (if it closes out do it again)
    At this point type in your google account information username and password.

Click on I agree when you get to the end part of adding your google account.

Now install the Google apps under Step 3

Install 3.apk first which is Google Play Store
    Install Google Service Framework 7.apk
    Install Google Account Manager 6.apk
    Open Google Play Store
    Uninstall Micro G
    Install Google Play Services apk 3.apk
    Close out of Google Play Store, re open, and keep hitting retry until the play store loads up. If it does not load up after significant amount of retries, simply reboot device and open Google Play Store again and hit refresh until it loads.

We are almost done! Now we are going to fix the Google Play Protect Not Certified Error next :)
    Put your device into Airplane mode so no data is being used during this step otherwise it won't work!
    Open Apps under your settings, and tap the 3 dots, show system processes.
    Type Google
    Open Google Service Framework, select storage, clear data, then go back one and force stop it
    Open Google Play Store, force stop.
    Open Google Play Services, just clear cache (NOT DATA)
    Restart Phone
    Go back to settings and Apps, tap the 3 dots, show system processes.
    Type Google
    Select Google Play Services. Clear cache. Then Clear All Data under Manage Storage Force stop it.
    Restart Phone once more.
    Turn off Airplane Mode. / Turn your internet back on
    Open Google Play Store and you should be all set, no Not Google Play Certified Error or anything bad. You should be able to use Gmail, Youtube etc. You may not be able to use Google Pay as I have not tested it but believe it does not work.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.!
    Ca you please provide another link for the download..
    I am getting this error... seems someone is not happy

We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
    I have downloaded a copy of the downloads from another site.
    I have an international version of the Mate 40 Pro (NOH-NX9)
    I tried the steps above, some are a bit different like Back/Restore option. I have copied the backup file to the repository on an external USB drive where usually restore files are backed up and its showing when I try to restore it.
    It does restore LZ Play app (The Blue G) , but does not load when executing saying (This device is not currently supported).. of course in Chinese language. From there I can't go any further.
    Today Huawei released Gspace App on its App Gallery to solve this issue
    I'm installing it now and I'll keep you all updated.

Me too on my Mate 30 Pro 5G. It's good but the best method was last December 2019 based on LZPLAY. I miss