[How-to] Install GSI-A roms (Ulefone Armor 6)

Max R.

Jan 30, 2018
exFAT

Hello, does the Ulefone Armor 6E support exFAT with phhusson's or other ROMs? Do those images contain a kernel, or just use the stock kernel, which may not support exFAT?

Eisen2

Aug 19, 2019
Salamanca
No Sound

Hi everyone,
I have tested some GSIs on my Armor 6.
And since Oreo the sound problem was.
I have tried Resurrection, OmniRom, Pixel, Havoc, Erfan, Evolution, Descendant, AOSP, Lineage, StagOS.
In all the problem is the sound, without sound the mobile is not operational.
The GSI ROMs go well, very well, but if they do not solve the sound, we only have Stock.

Jul 26, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have tested some GSIs on my Armor 6.
And since Oreo the sound problem was.
I have tried Resurrection, OmniRom, Pixel, Havoc, Erfan, Evolution, Descendant, AOSP, Lineage, StagOS.
In all the problem is the sound, without sound the mobile is not operational.
The GSI ROMs go well, very well, but if they do not solve the sound, we only have Stock.

Hi, I will appreciate advice on the process to Root and install TWRP on Armor 5?
Thank you for answering this difficult question. :)

Jul 26, 2020
Managed to get the phone running. However, there is no network coverage., no sim card. Do i update baseband or kernel?

Device is Armor 5 with working LineageOS 15. 16 and 17 does not boot. Help will be greatly appreciated!

Eisen2

Aug 19, 2019
Salamanca
Boot Lineage

Managed to get the phone running. However, there is no network coverage., no sim card. Do i update baseband or kernel?

Device is Armor 5 with working LineageOS 15. 16 and 17 does not boot. Help will be greatly appreciated!
Hi. I also have an Armor 5. If you want to boot Lineage, don't root it, install only twrp, and through Fastboot install the GSI (ARM64-A).

Teconpl

Aug 13, 2020
Rybnik
Thank You
Really, sincerely, Thank You
I was fighting with my phone 2 nights, one recovery to stock (i need it during day :p)

But now I got Android 10. working.
/me happy :)

ariekraakjr

Nov 12, 2020
I got a failed message at the fastboot -w command
Any idea?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot -w
wiping userdata...
CreateProcess failed: Het systeem kan het opgegeven bestand niet vinden. (2)
error: Cannot generate image for userdata