• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to install Lineage os 14.1 with GApps and magisk on T116, T113, or T110

Search This thread

SuperPou1

May 22, 2021
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING YOUR DEVICE, BE CAREFUL WHILE DOING THIS.
This guide will show you how to flash twrp, install lineage os 14.1, gapps, and magisk on T116, T113 or T110.

Q&A:
Q: What is it for?
A: It will make your device faster, will give you root acces and upgrade it to android 7.1.2.

Q: Will this delete my data?
A: Yes.

Q: If my device gets bricked, can i recover it?
A: Usually, you will need stock firmware of your device and flash it with odin, but your data will get lost.

Q: Will it work on other devices?
A: This will probably work with all devices with codename "goyave", it will not work on other devices.

Q: Lineage os is booting for a long time, is it broken?
A: No, first boot takes a really long time, you need to wait.

You will need:
- A micro sd card with at least 2 gb of storage,
- a micro usb cable,
- a PC/laptop,
- odin 3.10.* or higher: link,
- lineage 14.1: link,
- twrp for goyave (download version 2.8.7.0 img.tar): link,
- GApps (architecture: arm, android: 7.1, variant: micro): link
- magisk (rename from .apk to .zip): link

Steps:
1. Turn off your device and boot into download mode by pressing and holding home + vol down + power
2. When you see a screen with a warning, press vol up and connect your device to your PC/laptop
3. Run odin on your PC/laptop, click on "AP" and select the twrp you downloaded.
4. Go to options tab and untick auto reboot, then click on flash, after 2 seconds it should say "PASS". Disconnect your device.
5. Hold vol down + power, when the screen goes black, immediatelly press and hold vol up + home untill twrp appears.
6. Copy lineage os, GApps and magisk to your sd card and insert it into your tablet.
7. go to wipe and then format data, type "yes" and then enter.
8. go back and the go to install, select your sd card at the top and select lineage os, then swipe to confirm flash, after it completes, reboot to system.
9. Wait for lineage os to boot up and setup it.
10. reboot your device and when it is rebooting, hold vol up + home to boot into twrp.
11. go to install, select your sd card and select gapps and wipe cache after it is complete. repeat this with magisk. reboot to system.
Done! You can log in to your google account and see if magisk works, if the magisk app is not installed, install it from the official site.

Reactions: A guy with a T110

A guy with a T110

Aug 23, 2021
Last edited:

WasserDragoon

Jan 30, 2011

TriDiscord

May 15, 2021
THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR THE SM-T110!!!
This person has no idea of what they are talking about. T110 uses a Marvell PXA986 chip whereas the T113/T116 uses a Spectrum SC chip.

DO NOT FLASH THIS ON A T110!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT FLASH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING YOUR DEVICE, BE CAREFUL WHILE DOING THIS.
    This guide will show you how to flash twrp, install lineage os 14.1, gapps, and magisk on T116, T113 or T110.

Q&A:
    Q: What is it for?
    A: It will make your device faster, will give you root acces and upgrade it to android 7.1.2.

Q: Will this delete my data?
    A: Yes.

Q: If my device gets bricked, can i recover it?
    A: Usually, you will need stock firmware of your device and flash it with odin, but your data will get lost.

Q: Will it work on other devices?
    A: This will probably work with all devices with codename "goyave", it will not work on other devices.

Q: Lineage os is booting for a long time, is it broken?
    A: No, first boot takes a really long time, you need to wait.

You will need:
    - A micro sd card with at least 2 gb of storage,
    - a micro usb cable,
    - a PC/laptop,
    - odin 3.10.* or higher: link,
    - lineage 14.1: link,
    - twrp for goyave (download version 2.8.7.0 img.tar): link,
    - GApps (architecture: arm, android: 7.1, variant: micro): link
    - magisk (rename from .apk to .zip): link

Steps:
    1. Turn off your device and boot into download mode by pressing and holding home + vol down + power
    2. When you see a screen with a warning, press vol up and connect your device to your PC/laptop
    3. Run odin on your PC/laptop, click on "AP" and select the twrp you downloaded.
    4. Go to options tab and untick auto reboot, then click on flash, after 2 seconds it should say "PASS". Disconnect your device.
    5. Hold vol down + power, when the screen goes black, immediatelly press and hold vol up + home untill twrp appears.
    6. Copy lineage os, GApps and magisk to your sd card and insert it into your tablet.
    7. go to wipe and then format data, type "yes" and then enter.
    8. go back and the go to install, select your sd card at the top and select lineage os, then swipe to confirm flash, after it completes, reboot to system.
    9. Wait for lineage os to boot up and setup it.
    10. reboot your device and when it is rebooting, hold vol up + home to boot into twrp.
    11. go to install, select your sd card and select gapps and wipe cache after it is complete. repeat this with magisk. reboot to system.
    Done! You can log in to your google account and see if magisk works, if the magisk app is not installed, install it from the official site.