Question How to install 'Samsung one ui' on 'y700'.

Search This thread

you486jsm

Dec 8, 2017
How can I succeed by installing the rom below on 'y700'? I'm trying and there is no more change from the 'SAMSUNG Galaxy' boot logo.

{Mod edit: Link to paid services website removed. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator}

select ROM
One ui 5 tab s8 lite gsi link : https://mega.nz/file/CSxWRK5Q#tcS-DIJfldf_HqsX9tdUkBRSu5p6qjmVsllIcJS0vJo

Used "patched-vbmeta-v2.img"

try.

fastboot -w
fastboot reboot fastboot
fastboot flash system s8.img
fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot reboot

test0.jpg

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by a moderator:

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I doubt you can do this easily or at all because One UI is part of the Samsung ecosystem of apps and hardware. Probably has quit a few dependencies that it needs to function properly. Not sure how much Knox is tangle in with it or it's needed dependencies and if so it will be a lot harder.

you486jsm

Dec 8, 2017
I doubt you can do this easily or at all because One UI is part of the Samsung ecosystem of apps and hardware. Probably has quit a few dependencies that it needs to function properly. Not sure how much Knox is tangle in with it or it's needed dependencies and if so it will be a lot harder.
People have already installed and used Samsung one ui on p11 or p12.
So, is there any reason not to use the y700?
I want to find out the reason and solve it.

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

I received a comment from the Korean community that it is being used on p11 and p12. He also pointed me to this site.

I don't know how to break Samsung Knox, but should I not do it?
Try some Google searches with XDA at the end.
Knox is integrated into the hardware. I'm just guessing but Samsung apps generally are difficult to run on non Samsung's.

They may have been funning you... SK's are a little goofy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    People have already installed and used Samsung one ui on p11 or p12.
    So, is there any reason not to use the y700?
    I want to find out the reason and solve it.