How to install Stock rom for bricked Android One by using 'Fastboot'? (Links updated)

Search This thread

androidoverdoze

May 16, 2015
Bankura
Help Guys....
Yesterday, I was flashing twrp recovery from android one toolkit.
Before I was using Philz touch recovery.
after Installing twrp, whenever I tried to boot my device it directed to recovery mode and the image of twrp stucks.
even If I open reccovery mode from an alternative way...it stucks in the twrp screen "teamwin".
Help guys how to get my phone back.
will the given method will work for it?
I yes, can I use AndroidOne Toolkit for using installing recovery again?

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Can I use this method on cm13 rom?
First of all cm13 rom is flashable zip. You need to install it through a recovery. Prefer twrp.
Before you proceed to the second step you need to have the Adb fastboot Programs, rename the twrp recovery file from recovery.img to twrp.img for easiness. Copy the twrp.img to the Adb fastboot Programs folder. Then, boot your phone to fastboot mode, then use the following commands:
Code:
fastboot erase recovery
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Now it should be ok.

Aug 23, 2016
First of all cm13 rom is flashable zip. You need to install it through a recovery. Prefer twrp.
Before you proceed to the second step you need to have the Adb fastboot Programs, rename the twrp recovery file from recovery.img to twrp.img for easiness. Copy the twrp.img to the Adb fastboot Programs folder. Then, boot your phone to fastboot mode, then use the following commands:
Code:
fastboot erase recovery
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Now it should be ok.

my case is similar, but after erasing and flashing recovery, my micromax a1 doing a boot loop with mmx logo once and mmx logo with "reccovery mode" text once repeatedly... not going further... stuck here help please...

androidoverdoze

May 16, 2015
Bankura
thanks for quick reply, i did download your tool and did as u instructed. same boot loop continues.. also seperately i tried your manual fastboot instruction install too.... but no improvement.....
FYI : all command executed without any errors.
Initial boot takes atleast 10 mins. If its taking too long, then you might have hard bricked it. I will suggest you to go to your nearest service centre.

AgentJT

Feb 9, 2013
Gandhinagar
In this case u need factory image of the stock rom. Unfortunately the factory image of the Android 6.0 for Android One isn't still available. But u can flash android 5.1 factory image.
With all the above code just add " fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img "
I am providing the link of the factory image of android 5.1
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B6u4uzyz6jM3NWZNb2l4dkxDNzg
Soon I will be releasing a Android One flashing tool. Stay tuned.
Happy flashing.
Sorry for the late reply mate, thanks a lot :D

silentzer14

May 5, 2018
Bricked your Android one?? Can't install or phone not getting detected by SP Flash tool? Don't worry. This is the common problem for many users including me. My phone was not getting detected by SP flash tool. I tried many ways so that my phone gets detected, but I failed. Then I read about the 'Fastboot' method and got success. Now I am sharing the whole method with you all.
At first you will need the Adb fastboot Programs only, Adb Driver, The device driver and the Stock ROM of android one.
Last but not the least, an android one with the bootloader unlocked.
Now you are ready lets begin with the procedure.
1) Extract the 'Adb fastboot Programs only' in a folder any where in the PC (Better make a folder in the desktop and extract there).
2) Install the drivers.
3) Extract the rom and then copy the 'system.img', 'userdata.img', 'boot.img', 'recovery.img', 'bootloader.img' and 'cache.img' to the 'Adb fastboot Programs only' folder.
4) Now turn on the phone by pressing the volume up and the power button simultaneously, which will bring you to the bootloader menu. There go to the fastboot option by pressing the volume up button and selecting it by pressing the volume down button. This will activate fastboot mode. Now connect the phone with the PC via USB.
5) Open the 'Adb fastboot Programs only' folder. There press shift key and right click and select 'Open command window here' option. Command prompt will open. Now there follow these simple commands.
6) i)
Code:
fastboot flash system system.img
press enter. When it completes........
ii)
Code:
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
iii)
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
iv)
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
v)
Code:
fastboot erase cache
vi)
Code:
fastboot flash cache cache.img
vii)
Code:
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
press enter.
viii)
Code:
fastboot reboot
press enter.
7) Now you are done. Wait for at least 10 mins. as the initial boot takes time.
If there is any problem let me know.
If I helped you press the "Thanks' button. :D

How about if the phone is not switching on and stock in EDL mode ? how can I FIX It ?

Malooolam

Oct 25, 2019
Hey bro sorry for my bad English
I want install my stock rom on my honor 9 lite lld-l21 my phone is unlocked bootloader and I have twrp recovery i must flash which one's of that files?
I have custum rom and now I want flash my stock rom please help me bro
Tanks😘

May 12, 2021
Can u help me
Will it work on any devices? I don't know where this bootloader is. I only have stock system recovery and everytime I flash i get error like "installation aborted " I also use spflash tools but it cant detect my phone. By the way can i use an option in my system recovery like "install using adb" to flash using your way?
Please submit a reply.
Thanks
(*゚▽゚)ノ

sent from xda app in my s710 using tapatalk . (*゚▽゚)ノ

Last edited:
May 12, 2021
Bricked your Android one?? Can't install or phone not getting detected by SP Flash tool? Don't worry. This is the common problem for many users including me. My phone was not getting detected by SP flash tool. I tried many ways so that my phone gets detected, but I failed. Then I read about the 'Fastboot' method and got success. Now I am sharing the whole method with you all.
At first you will need the Adb fastboot Programs only, Adb Driver, The device driver and the Stock ROM of android one.
1) Extract the 'Adb fastboot Programs only' in a folder any where in the PC (Better make a folder in the desktop and extract there).
2) Install the drivers.
3) Extract the rom and then copy the 'system.img', 'userdata.img', 'boot.img', 'recovery.img', 'bootloader.img' and 'cache.img' to the 'Adb fastboot Programs only' folder.
4) Now turn on the phone by pressing the volume up and the power button simultaneously, which will bring you to the bootloader menu. There go to the fastboot option by pressing the volume up button and selecting it by pressing the volume down button. This will activate fastboot mode. Now connect the phone with the PC via USB.
5) Open the 'Adb fastboot Programs only' folder. There press shift key and right click and select 'Open command window here' option. Command prompt will open. Now there follow these simple commands.
6) i)
Code:
ii)
Code:
iii)
Code:
iv)
Code:
v)
Code:
fastboot erase cache
vi)
Code:
vii)
Code:
press enter.
viii)
Code:
fastboot reboot
press enter.
Can u help i downloaded my phone's stock rom but it doesn't contain any system.img or any other .img file

Attachments

• 20210516_113507.jpg
    20210516_113507.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2) Install the drivers.
    6) i)
    Code:
    ii)
    Code:
    iii)
    Code:
    iv)
    Code:
    v)
    Code:
    fastboot erase cache
    vi)
    Code:
    vii)
    Code:
    press enter.
    viii)
    Code:
    fastboot reboot
    press enter.