How To Guide How To Install Windows Or Linux ISOs on your Android Devices - Windows 10 Nox Lab + Working Arm Distros for your phone using Termux

Search This thread

tehdomic

Oct 8, 2012
1. I managed to boot the pre-made image by changing the -hda command :)

2. But, inside the "VM" it says it's a 1 GHz CPU. Would it matter if I tried running a different -cpu option?
I have a Snapdragon 865+ SoC and there's quite a lot of power in this chip.

3. Also, the Windows mouse cursor in the VNC connection isn't quite on par with the VNC cursor. It's often out of sync. (I will likely install TigerVNC server (or similar inside Windows to get around that problem), alternatively try a "-vga vmware" setting. (Do you know which vga settings would work fine on Snapdragon 865? I don't plan on running 3D applications on it.)

• Love
Reactions: jenneh

jenneh

@tehdomic,
1. This makes me really happy!
2. you can def use different options! it doesn't hurt anything to edit the script, you can always revert back if needed. Just make sure to close termux first or force stop it and you can either rewrite the script on your pc and repush it or you can edit the script in termux. To edit it in termux see these steps
1.PNG
3. The vnc app problem is in need of a solution unfortunately. I have the same troubles. I linked a thread in the comments above with an article by David Bombal, in it he is talking about a Linux machine, however they use a different VNC app, it may work better I just haven't had the time to test it

Last edited:

anthonycolucci

Jan 28, 2023
Currently working on this build. The first step calls for the use of an efi driver. The programming notes have been updated to include this. The SOURCES tree now includes the novice code I'm using to build. WIN11ARM must first be understood before building Android.

Reactions: jenneh

jenneh

P.S. this guide can kinda help give some starter code on an AARCH64 qemu build as well and helps evidence what Anthony said about how the efi driver comes into play

https://futurewei-cloud.github.io/ARM-Datacenter/qemu/how-to-launch-aarch64-vm/

another link to gain inspiration from https://gist.github.com/CombinedEffort/bb7ffd950692f80a42f0400bd9c10ac3

this one is a step by step with ubuntu can replace with windows: https://gist.github.com/billti/d904fd6124bf6f10ba2c1e3736f0f0f7

Following that Ubuntu guide- This code seemed to get past the board and attempt to load but the "-nographic " needs to be fixed
Code:
qemu-system-aarch64 -m 2048 -cpu cortex-a72 -smp 4 -M virt -nographic -bios QEMU_EFI.fd -drive if=none,file=ubuntu.img,id=hd0 -device virtio-blk-device,drive=hd0 -drive file=user-data.img,format=raw -device virtio-net-device,netdev=net0 -netdev user,id=net0 -vnc 127.0.0.1:3

I am paused here for today

TESTERS FOR UBUNTU ARM
if you want everything in one folder from that link along with scripts to push the files

you will need to edit hrun.sh and add -vnc 127.0.0.1:your choice of port number or else it wont boot in vnc

then you can open pushall.txt and copy and paste line by line to get the files sent to your device through adb

Thanks to anyone who shares anything big or small!

Here's the efi driver:

Here's a copy of win11arm if anyone would like to help solve this problem!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts