• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question HOW TO JOIN ONE UI 4.0 BETA FROM OTHER COUNTRIES?? - S21 ULTRA G998B

Search This thread

kaLuta

Sep 26, 2014
Subotica
Hi people, I am not advanced as many of you here, need advice how to activate Beta from non supported countries like mine, Serbia.

I tried vpn to Germany, UK, USA, after removing SIM and deleting data from galaxy apps, google store and reinstalling samsung members, but to no avail, everything works except the Beta part, since it actually requires SIM card from supported region.

My next step is to put in German prepaid sim and try steps again to see if registration is possible, do u guys have any better advice? Cheers

kaLuta

Sep 26, 2014
Subotica
I think you need to change csc to Germany and install eSim from Germany finaly use germany proxy or vpn
Thank you man, but not worth the risk of messing with csc. Cant believe its so stupid and complicated, what do I have to do, buy pixel 6 or iphone to get updates or beta software asap, or order future phones from germany. nc.......

AhmedMomen

Dec 25, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S20
I think you need to change csc to Germany and install eSim from Germany finaly use germany proxy or vpn
I have an s20 ultra here, i already changed my CSC before from EGY to DBT, do you think adding an e-sim could work for the upcoming A12 beta or does it have to be a physical SIM?
How easy is it to get an e-sim when you are in a completely different country?

You dont need a german SIM...

Use international sim card instead and change the country in your sim settings...

Thats my old guide from back in the days of android 9 and still works fine for everyone

My international sim is from lycamobile and was free so for anyone that wants to try it please feel free to do so☺

Reactions: kaLuta

dringdro2

Aug 8, 2021
Well Germany is 30km away from me, so I will drive there and opt me in. I did this for the Samsung Health Monitor app and it worked.

kaLuta

Sep 26, 2014
Subotica
I placed in my friends german sim, used vpn for germany also, cleared cashe and data for samsung apps and members app and still no opt for beta... I give up, **** this

P-KAY 2323

Sep 2, 2014
Pune
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Just install the firmware with adb. You won't get updates and will have to install updates via adb every time, but it's better than giving yourself a headache trying to figure out how to gain access to the beta. You might also be kicked out even if you figure it out if your vpn is turned off.

Last edited:
Reactions: adamlee2012

kaLuta

Sep 26, 2014
Subotica
Just install the firmware with adb. You won't get updates and will have to install updates via adb every time, but it's better than giving yourself a headache trying to figure out how to gain access to the beta. You might also be kicked out even if you figure it out if your vpn is turned off.
Thats nice but im not that advanced, i dont know how to do it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You dont need a german SIM...

Use international sim card instead and change the country in your sim settings...

Thats my old guide from back in the days of android 9 and still works fine for everyone

My international sim is from lycamobile and was free so for anyone that wants to try it please feel free to do so☺
    Thats nice but im not that advanced, i dont know how to do it.
    It is EXTREMELY easy bud. If you do it right, you literally just have to copy a file to a folder, then open an app, type or copy a command, select an option on your phone and select another command. 5 steps. Follow a YouTube guide.
    You gotta start somewhere, right 😁