• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

how to know if the nexus 5x will bootloop help me

Search This thread

znayver

Jun 16, 2014
hi friend is there a way to know if my nexus 5x will bootlooping.i read many articl every day i show people have bootloop with nexus 5x with android nougat iam very afraid :( i dont have warranty for my phone...iam running now android 7.0 november security patch i have android nougat 35 day ago..please is there a way like an application or someting like this to know if my phone have a probleme and will bootlooping??????and i dont have mony to repaire my phone or change it please help meeee my all friend :( any advice please..also i will know if just lg-h790 have this probleme or lg-h791 also

Last edited:

sfhub

Oct 23, 2008
hi friend is there a way to know if my nexus 5x will bootlooping.
Look at back of phone. If it says LG it will bootloop.

On a serious note, it happens with 791 and 790.

The most you can do is keep the phone cool and don't run the CPUs all the time.

Heat/Cool/Heat/Cool causes expansion and contraction, adding stress on the weakened solder joints.

Akopps

Jan 19, 2015
I have installed the Nougat OTA update on my 5X, and so far there were no bootloop problems. But then again, perhaps if the phone bootloops, it would be a convenient excuse to get something with better specs. There are so many holiday deals on new phones. I love my Nexus 5X, but I am being reminded every day that the 5X has only 2GB of RAM, no expandable storage, and SoC that shuts down its fast cores after only two minutes. The Honor 8 prices have now hit the bottom of only 240USD, which is a great price for a phone with a massively better CPU cores, more RAM, and expandable storage.

Eurofighter_ty

Jul 3, 2014
Bucharest
I have installed the Nougat OTA update on my 5X, and so far there were no bootloop problems. But then again, perhaps if the phone bootloops, it would be a convenient excuse to get something with better specs. There are so many holiday deals on new phones. I love my Nexus 5X, but I am being reminded every day that the 5X has only 2GB of RAM, no expandable storage, and SoC that shuts down its fast cores after only two minutes. The Honor 8 prices have now hit the bottom of only 240USD, which is a great price for a phone with a massively better CPU cores, more RAM, and expandable storage.

You forgot that Nexus 5X is a Nexus...I upgraded to this from my HTC One M8 beacuse it's a Nexus. The M8 is still plenty fast is on par with 5X when opening apps but somtimes lags compared to the 5X that never lags. I mostly upgraded beacuse it will get the latest software updates, and also costum ROM for many years ahead. See the Galaxy Nexus by Samsung: it has CM14.1.

znayver

Jun 16, 2014
You forgot that Nexus 5X is a Nexus...I upgraded to this from my HTC One M8 beacuse it's a Nexus. The M8 is still plenty fast is on par with 5X when opening apps but somtimes lags compared to the 5X that never lags. I mostly upgraded beacuse it will get the latest software updates, and also costum ROM for many years ahead. See the Galaxy Nexus by Samsung: it has CM14.1.
me too i upgrade from htc one m8 to nexus 5x ihave the same point of view bcz nexus will have update more years..and now iam afraid to lose it by the bootloop

Top Liked Posts