How to know the BGA (ball grid array) type of Huawei P20 Pro ?

Search This thread

fabienaurejac

Aug 12, 2022
How to know the BGA (ball grid array) type of Huawei P20 Pro ?
I ask this question for a data recovery purpose.
I've asked the question to Huawei, but so far, it seems to be difficult to get an answer from them.

fabienaurejac

Aug 12, 2022
I don't think about anything, a professional asked me to try to get this kind of information in order to try data recovery. I don't know if it's possible and don't know either how he wants to proceed. The only thing I know is that the phone kept the photo data (what I want to get back) probably not encrypted.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Lol, killed in action. A military term.
In general data recovery is a lost cause to a greater or lesser extent, generally the former though.
Always redundantly backup critical data to at least 2 hhds that are physically and electronically isolated from each other and the PC on a regular basis.

Use a SD card as a data drive if the device has that capability. All critical data goes there, only the apps, dcim and download folders go on the internal memory. Then backup the SD card.
It gives you more protection from data loss if the OS crashes or if the device is damaged. Quality SD cards rarely fail. More layers mean more chances to prevent data loss.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok thank you ! I usually backup my data twice, but here the phone wasn't mine, and most people sadly do not backup their data.