How to convert a gsi image so that it can be installed on a dynamic partition or super image partition. It may be work for other Android devices. This tool will help you to install gsi image on Dynamic Partition or Super Image Partition.
1. Extract GSI_Flasher.zip (or GSI_Flasher_SDCard if you want install GSI from SDCard) >> 3 folder gsi, META-INF, and Scripts
2. Extract Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-arm64-ab.img.xz (your GSI file image)
3. Rename gsi to system.img (it must be rename to system.img, if you don"t rename, your phone get bootloop after reboot system)
4. Put <system.img> in gsi folder
5. Repack this 3 folder gsi, META-INF, and Scripts to zip (you can name it, whatever you want)