• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question How to make Nova default launcher?

Search This thread

Phaze1585

May 22, 2012
Well, I feel the headline is as straight forward as can be, but ill be more specific. I purchased my Lenovo Legion Duel 2. So far I like the phone, but I cant seem to get Nova launcher to stay the default launcher. I manually downloaded the play store on the phone, not sure if I did it properly, I downloaded Nova, made it tho default home but, it doesnt stay. If I swipe up it goes back to zui, if I dont touch my phone for awhile when I go back into it, it reverts back to zui. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

dEFLASH

Mar 30, 2019
Well, I feel the headline is as straight forward as can be, but ill be more specific. I purchased my Lenovo Legion Duel 2. So far I like the phone, but I cant seem to get Nova launcher to stay the default launcher. I manually downloaded the play store on the phone, not sure if I did it properly, I downloaded Nova, made it tho default home but, it doesnt stay. If I swipe up it goes back to zui, if I dont touch my phone for awhile when I go back into it, it reverts back to zui. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?
0) try to install app via adb.
1) try to disable battery optimization for nova launcher (it help me with live wallpapers for example).
2) try to enable auto start for launcher in security app -> auto startup manager (add or enable auto start).
3) try to add all the permission to launcher
reboot at every try

Reactions: Phaze1585

Phaze1585

May 22, 2012
1) try to disable battery optimization for nova launcher (it help me with live wallpapers for example).
2) try to enable auto start for launcher in security app -> auto startup manager (add or enable auto start).
reboot at every try
Thank you. Ill give that a try.

pramodppd

Feb 14, 2015
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2
I installed Nova launcher and it is working fine but some time launcher is hanging. I want to get rid of this ZUI, it makes phone really hot and consume a lot of battery. I am using chinese rom and lenovo legion 2 pro 16gb 512gb

Can any one tell without rooting how to get rid of ZUI Home

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    reboot at every try