How to make S-Off with HBOOT 1.27.000?

Search This thread

tuanchuoi01

Feb 29, 2012
You need to flash the boot.img from the stock ICS rom. Just open up a flashable zip of one of the leaked beta ICS roms, copy boot.img to your fastboot folder and use the fastboot command fastboot flash boot boot.img and it will boot.

Anyone know of any ETA on the juopunutbear 1.27 exploit?? I'm kicking myself for doing the ICS OTA update

Me too, I'm waiting :confused:

twoxa

Jun 10, 2009
Boston
I have HBOOT-1.27.1100, but I'm still S-OFFed.
What is my options? Can I downgrade back to 1.17?

Last edited:

Akatosh

Jan 14, 2012
UK
I have HBOOT-1.27.1100, but I'm still S-OFFed.
What is my options? Can I downgrade back to 1.17?

I've never heard of that hboot but it doesn't matter because you are s-off, if you did supercid then just download any gingerbread RUU file with the numbers 1.17 in them and run it. If you haven't done supercid I would do it now.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA

Akatosh

Jan 14, 2012
UK
I can't wait, its annoying cause I can't help continuously searching for news on the update.. an ETA would be lovely.

Just never ask a dev about an ETA :eek:
As for the tool, its quite difficult as they are trying to make it noob friendly, I've seen some of the things they are trying to do and it is ****ing confusing.

Reactions: tuanchuoi01

Mischaseb

Jan 20, 2012
Sydney
Just never ask a dev about an ETA :eek:
As for the tool, its quite difficult as they are trying to make it noob friendly, I've seen some of the things they are trying to do and it is ****ing confusing.

who cares about user friendly, i'm busting to get into custom roms on my sensation :D

mqazimi

Jun 19, 2009
I don't think that revulutionary support HBOOT 1.27.000 yet.

In fact I have my cwm installed and I can do everything as a user. I can uninstall all apks via titanum, and it does not ask me if I give ok for root access.

When I try to update cwm it says problems with root privileges.

I tried to install superuser signed.zip but it does not allow. I install from market and it does not react.

Do you know if I can install any ROM? I'm superCID and S-OFF.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

It is strange that I can use also fastboot commands. Indeed I did SUPER CID through fastboot commands.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Do you know if changing recovery from cwd to recovery 4ext may bring things right?

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Guys,

I found a solution from here; http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1412618

I downloaded PG58IMG form my device which is (sensation
Firmware from 3.30.401.1 & 3.30.401.101 RUU).

I flashed via bootloader and via now it says instead of "*locked*" says Revulutionary.

The only point now is how to root ROM which is Stock.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Guys,

I took the tool of adroid revolutin to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1529941 and it is created to rrot stock rom and installed and everything works fine.

thank you all

timmert26

Apr 13, 2012
i have Hboot 1.27 as well, but if i unlock it with htcdev, and get CWM on it. Can i use a CWM backup to get back to Hboot 1.17, will that work?

rumunek88

Oct 20, 2008
Essen
But if you want only change rom you can instal CWM->ARHD super wipe->and ARHD rom i maked this and thaths work ;)
Sory for my english

calvin0512

Jan 22, 2011
Nanning
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
After repairing my HTC Sensation, lost the S-OFF and ROOT, SWAP and chage the original IMEI.
Now I have S-ON HBOOT 1.27.000, and through the website HTCDev fails in step 14, is this error:

C: \ Android> fastboot flash unlocktoken
Unlock_code.bin

sending 'unlocktoken' (0 KB) ...
OKAY [0.156s]
writing 'unlocktoken' ...
FAILED (remote: unlock token check
failed)
finished. Total time: 0.172s

From my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA

Did you require a new unlock token code in your repired phone? or use the old unlocktoken.bin? IF so, try to apply a new unlocktoken.bin because your imei has changed, means changing a new equipment.

henrylar

Feb 8, 2008
root and install roms on hboot 1.27.0000

TRKAAA have shown what is possible. I decided not to wait for Joupunutbear S-OFF. I am now on ARHD with the procedure described here - essentially this is what the HTC one people can do now as well. Works excellent - as long as it is the same firmware. Take a look at my post at the following page

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1472298&page=35

If you have the patience to wait for a proper S-OFF, that will obviouysly be better, but I did not have the patience :)

kidronvalley

Apr 20, 2012
The situation is clear.

For the revolutionary team:
If i can do anything to help let me know (pm), i have flash/fw experience.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're probably going to have to take it back to 1.17.1111, which is the original Revolutionary firmware.

To do that, flash it from here, then proceed to follow this steps in this guide.

If the OP is S-ON that can't be done as the bootloader isn't unlocked. The official HTC method should work but Revolutionary won't
    After repairing my HTC Sensation, lost the S-OFF and ROOT.
    Now I have S-ON HBOOT 1.27.000, and through the website HTCDev fails in step 14, is this error:

C: \ Android> fastboot flash unlocktoken
    Unlock_code.bin

sending 'unlocktoken' (0 KB) ...
    OKAY [0.156s]
    writing 'unlocktoken' ...
    FAILED (remote: unlock token check
    failed)
    finished. Total time: 0.172s

From my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA

You can't, at least not yet. S-OFF by Revolutionary does NOT support HBOOT 1.27 yet, you just have to wait untill Revolutionary has been updated.

Edit: Just read that you were trying to do S-OFF with HTCdev instead of Revolutionary but i guess it wont work for the same reason.
    So, at the moment there isn't any change to downgrade the firmeware and get S-Off?

I'm pretty sure that I flashed ARHD, although having the ICS from HTC installed.

If you were still S-OFF (as an RUU/OTA doesn't change this) then you can do that. If you're S-ON, you're stuck
    Can't flash an old RUU either as the HBOOT is lower than 1.27 - you can only go up, not down