==============================================================

MSMG TOOLKIT (Version 12):

Google Drive:
xxxxxxx

WINDOWS MEDIA CREATION TOOL (WIN10):

WINDOWS MEDIA CREATION TOOL (WIN 11):
Mod Edit: Link to Tool removed.
Unzip and Move MSMGTK12 to C:\

Use Windows Media Creation Tool to make an ISO.

Right Click the Windows ISO and select "Mount"

Open Windows ISO, go into Sources, Copy install.esd

Paste install.esd in C:\MSMGTK12\IMG

Press the Windows Key.

Type CMD and Right Click On Command Prompt.

Select "Run as Administrator"

Type: CD C:\MSMGTK12\IMG ---and press enter.

Now paste: dism /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:install.esd

Find the Index Number for the Version of Windows you want to install.

Add the number to the end of the command below and paste the full cmd to terminal:

dism /export-image /SourceImageFile:install.esd /SourceIndex:6 /DestinationImageFile:install.wim /Compress:max /CheckIntegrity

This will create the file install.wim

Open the Windows ISO again. Copy all Files.

Open C:\MSMGTK12, Open the DVD folder and paste the files.

Open the Sources Folder.

Find install.esd and delete it.

Take the install.wim file from C:\MSMGTK12\IMG

Paste the file into C:\MSMGTK12\DVD\SOURCES
Go back to the main folder of MSMGTK, Run Start.cmd

Type in "A" for Accept and hit any key to continue...

Run each command in numerical order, begining with the number "1"...

1. SOURCE: Continue to type 1 until your version of windows appears.
Select "Yes" to mounting Windows Setup Boot Image and Recovery Image.

2. Integrate refers to the "Packs" folder in MSMGTK16.
Add Your Own Programs and Install as you wish.

3. Remove allows you to remove the components listed.

4. Customize, many options,, pick for yourself.

5. Apply your selections~!

6. Target builds the iso for you~!
MSMG Toolkit:

How to Create a Custom Windows 10 ISO Image | How to Modify Windows 10 ISO File | MSMG Toolkit

My XDA Thread on WIN 11 Contains a lot of links for helpful stuffz.

ESD FILE EXTENSION EXPLANATION:

"Unlike .wim files, ESD images cannot be mounted or directly modified. Thanks to compression, ESD images generally take 30% less disk space and bandwidth than their WIM counterparts."

Therefore, the MSMG Toolkit makes it possible for us to extract the version of windows we want to modify. This is unintended behavior, thus Microsoft flags this tool as malware.
This ISO will work just fine In virtual machines. However..

To install direct to disk you need to use usb method:
<333333

This guide will teach you how to do this without MSMG:

Last edited by a moderator:

jenneh

My modded version of Windows 10, Lazily titled "JROM-Win10" has been uploaded to the cloud, and added to the thread. The ISO is 4.24 GB in size.

I am modifying Windows 11 now, running JROM on my Host PC as well as a Virtual Machine, and will do a video once I get my modded Windows 11 posting in VBOX and properly write out what all was removed and left in~!

This includes my toolset to root anything android, called "Phonetoolz" Which is a series of batch files to easily root most anything android that you have the bootloader unlocked on, but that will be explained later...

jenneh

JROM - Win 11 Iso link has been added to the thread. It is 4gb in file size. I am working on my "Rooted" version of the Win 11 iso, which will have WSA and more included on the ISO. When that is completed I will put all these iso's on their own thread and place that link here. Lol.

These ISO's were made for Virtual Machines, but will work with Rufus USB method too

TPM Requirements are off~!

Also, I took my Virtual Machine thread down Temporarily, when my root copy is complete I will post a VM image on that thread...

THESE ISOS ARE UNACTIVATED~!

This is intentional!

Good Day Sirs~!

Last edited:
Reactions: _Sherrif

jenneh

Windows 7 is slightly different~!

Here's the command \ steps for anyone interested.

Copy the Window's 7 ISO Contents to the DVD Folder,

Run the start command in the MSMGTK12 folder.

Select option 1 and then pick out the version of windows 7 you want to install.

Proceed as normal

"
Main Differences Between Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate

• The Ultimate Edition can boot files directly from VHD without host interference while this is not possible in Professional."
  • INTERESTING~! LETS EXPERIMENT WITH THAT

Working on some things for y'all <3

Last edited:
Reactions: _Sherrif

Almas001

Feb 5, 2022
My modded version of Windows 10, Lazily titled "JROM-Win10" has been uploaded to the cloud, and added to the thread. The ISO is 4.24 GB in size.

I am modifying Windows 11 now, running JROM on my Host PC as well as a Virtual Machine, and will do a video once I get my modded Windows 11 posting in VBOX and properly write out what all was removed and left in~!

This includes my toolset to root anything android, called "Phonetoolz" Which is a series of batch files to easily root most anything android that you have the bootloader unlocked on, but that will be explained later...
My modded variant of Windows 10, Lazily named "JROM-Win10" has been transferred to the cloud, and added to the string. The ISO is 4.24 GB in size.

I'm adjusting Windows 11 presently, codeprozone running JROM on my Host PC as well as a Virtual Machine, and will do a video once I get my modded Windows 11 posting in VBOX and appropriately work out what everything was eliminated and left in~!

This incorporates my toolset to root anything android, called "Phonetoolz" Which is a progression of cluster records to effortlessly root most anything android that you have the bootloader opened on, yet that will be clarified later...

jenneh

My modded variant of Windows 10, Lazily named "JROM-Win10" has been transferred to the cloud, and added to the string. The ISO is 4.24 GB in size.

I'm adjusting Windows 11 presently, codeprozone running JROM on my Host PC as well as a Virtual Machine, and will do a video once I get my modded Windows 11 posting in VBOX and appropriately work out what everything was eliminated and left in~!

This incorporates my toolset to root anything android, called "Phonetoolz" Which is a progression of cluster records to effortlessly root most anything android that you have the bootloader opened on, yet that will be clarified later...
This is a little strange, haha. Rewording, that which I already wrote.

I like your style.

I do see you guys' interest in how the phonetoolz work, my only limitation right now, is the fact that, A. The fastboot drivers continue to break in windows 10.

I want to find out why, but the thought lingers, that these tools, adb, etc, have existed for years without ANY trouble on windows 7, as my toolkit comes from batch files that I made 6 years ago....

I tried to simply install windows 7 on my machine and it was rejected due to "nvme drivers missing" and I was like, what the heck is that>? found out modern systems with ssd only cannot natively run the iso.

Learned about DISM and DISKPART. Figured DISM to edit and inject the tools into the iso could potentially rectify this, but I am failing due to our friend "TIM" TrustedInstall manager....

I realize that everything would work as is right now, but I want to complicate it in a way that teaches myself, and others, bc there's like an infinite way you can do things in computing today, with all the Languages our Puters know...

I got off track, but my other limitation is my USB on my RAZER PHONE 2 went bunk :< I do not have another android phone to show these on yet. Maybe I can find a cheap burner to teach on~!

Long story short, lemme correct these complications and we absolutely will go over these batch files~!

I am trying to build a tiny windows 7 virtual machine with the drivers preinstalled correctly so you could in theory run a script and boom we have root... and windows 7 A for compatibility of ADB and FASTBOOT but B for the filesize of the entire system... you can get that crap down to 1.2 gb zipped...

AN ENTIRE OPERATING SYSTEM, PREINSTALLED, ZIPPED FOR 1.2 GB....

CASE AND POINT

This was made using Experiences' Modded windows 7 called "Tiny 7"

It kinda still works to this [email protected]

This is evidence that virtual machines can preserve history~!

Let's also not forget the fact that Windows 7 could run 21 Virtual Androids at once.

Not as expected, but the music they made was.... One Of A Kind~!

Skip to 2:47 in the video to hear them Sing~!

Also I just ask that people give me time.

I'm just an ordinary girl and I work at an ordinary place. It makes me tired.

So I try my best to make good use of my few hours off before bed haha.

Last edited:
Just a heads up to users still learning, who rely on scripts and tools to learn the process of building your own environment/lab/station. We all start somewhere not knowing what to do next, or which direction to go. especially when it comes to the line between experimenting in isolation and using unknown tools that then are allowed to coexist with your production ready, day to day, IRL devices/servers/network. There is a reason the term edge is used when discussing the line between private and public networks.

Malicious/suspicious code should be treated like like what it is: a novel virus. Untrustworthy, suspect, potentially deadly, and not something you're going to expose your loved ones too if for little else than to save you time, money, effort, and stress when you inevitably have to go into triage mode. Zero wipe your entire setup down to the firmware and driver headers on every machine in your network; muttering to yourself at 2 in the morning, cursing how much there is left to do after you're finished tearing it all down, hoping that it wont show up again like last time 2 times you missed a spot.

Code doesn't care about your intentions, good or bad, innocent or nefarious. It's not concerned about who, why, if it's good or bad, if it's helpful, funny, or destructive. It just is, and it does what it was told to do by someone you'll never know. Zerotrust is the new term, I still prefer paranoid. Everyone else should embrace that as well, especially before running something that has 9 separate flags in a 31MB file on a forum. Even when the poster shows no other signs of mal-intent.

Never forget, it's not a fairytale.
This is the internet, and there be dragons.

MSMGTK12.zip:

Untitled.png

• Wow
Reactions: jenneh

Er. Aditya

Feb 28, 2014
BraveFort
hi thanks buddy but i am facing this error over and over again

Attachments

• photo_2022-06-28_01-38-24.jpg
    photo_2022-06-28_01-38-24.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 27
Based on that, Something is trying to use logic(boolion) code where it's not allowed. Whatever flipit grid is (maybe tiles for start menu?). Windows is throwing the error because it was blocked from doing it's thing and whatever it is wasn't programed to recover from the halt in code at that point. Seeing as how windows covers those types of expectations, I stand by my earlier post and say anyone downloading this person's files should know what they are doing. It threw many flags on virus total. Regardless of their intentions OP should not be trusted. Guess I'll hit the report button since they obviously won't pull the content themselves.

Er. Aditya

Feb 28, 2014
BraveFort
Based on that, Something is trying to use logic(boolion) code where it's not allowed. Whatever flipit grid is (maybe tiles for start menu?). Windows is throwing the error because it was blocked from doing it's thing and whatever it is wasn't programed to recover from the halt in code at that point. Seeing as how windows covers those types of expectations, I stand by my earlier post and say anyone downloading this person's files should know what they are doing. It threw many flags on virus total. Regardless of their intentions OP should not be trusted. Guess I'll hit the report button since they obviously won't pull the content themselves.
thanks buddy il be aware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HOW TO MAKE A MODIFIED WINDOWS ISO

MSMG TOOLKIT (Version 12):

Google Drive:
    xxxxxxx

WINDOWS MEDIA CREATION TOOL (WIN10):

WINDOWS MEDIA CREATION TOOL (WIN 11):
    Mod Edit: Link to Tool removed.
    Unzip and Move MSMGTK12 to C:\

Use Windows Media Creation Tool to make an ISO.

Right Click the Windows ISO and select "Mount"

Open Windows ISO, go into Sources, Copy install.esd

Paste install.esd in C:\MSMGTK12\IMG

Press the Windows Key.

Type CMD and Right Click On Command Prompt.

Select "Run as Administrator"

Type: CD C:\MSMGTK12\IMG ---and press enter.

Now paste: dism /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:install.esd

Find the Index Number for the Version of Windows you want to install.

Add the number to the end of the command below and paste the full cmd to terminal:

dism /export-image /SourceImageFile:install.esd /SourceIndex:6 /DestinationImageFile:install.wim /Compress:max /CheckIntegrity

This will create the file install.wim

Open the Windows ISO again. Copy all Files.

Open C:\MSMGTK12, Open the DVD folder and paste the files.

Open the Sources Folder.

Find install.esd and delete it.

Take the install.wim file from C:\MSMGTK12\IMG

Paste the file into C:\MSMGTK12\DVD\SOURCES
    Go back to the main folder of MSMGTK, Run Start.cmd

Type in "A" for Accept and hit any key to continue...

Run each command in numerical order, begining with the number "1"...

1. SOURCE: Continue to type 1 until your version of windows appears.
    Select "Yes" to mounting Windows Setup Boot Image and Recovery Image.

2. Integrate refers to the "Packs" folder in MSMGTK16.
    Add Your Own Programs and Install as you wish.

3. Remove allows you to remove the components listed.

4. Customize, many options,, pick for yourself.

5. Apply your selections~!

6. Target builds the iso for you~!
    MSMG Toolkit:

How to Create a Custom Windows 10 ISO Image | How to Modify Windows 10 ISO File | MSMG Toolkit

My XDA Thread on WIN 11 Contains a lot of links for helpful stuffz.

ESD FILE EXTENSION EXPLANATION:

"Unlike .wim files, ESD images cannot be mounted or directly modified. Thanks to compression, ESD images generally take 30% less disk space and bandwidth than their WIM counterparts."

Therefore, the MSMG Toolkit makes it possible for us to extract the version of windows we want to modify. This is unintended behavior, thus Microsoft flags this tool as malware.
    This ISO will work just fine In virtual machines. However..

To install direct to disk you need to use usb method:
    <333333

This guide will teach you how to do this without MSMG:

JROM - Win 11 Iso link has been added to the thread. It is 4gb in file size. I am working on my "Rooted" version of the Win 11 iso, which will have WSA and more included on the ISO. When that is completed I will put all these iso's on their own thread and place that link here. Lol.

These ISO's were made for Virtual Machines, but will work with Rufus USB method too

TPM Requirements are off~!

Also, I took my Virtual Machine thread down Temporarily, when my root copy is complete I will post a VM image on that thread...

THESE ISOS ARE UNACTIVATED~!

This is intentional!

Good Day Sirs~!
    Windows 7 is slightly different~!

Here's the command \ steps for anyone interested.

Copy the Window's 7 ISO Contents to the DVD Folder,

Run the start command in the MSMGTK12 folder.

Select option 1 and then pick out the version of windows 7 you want to install.

Proceed as normal

"
    Main Differences Between Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate

• The Ultimate Edition can boot files directly from VHD without host interference while this is not possible in Professional."
    • INTERESTING~! LETS EXPERIMENT WITH THAT

Working on some things for y'all <3