- Sep 8, 2011
Notice : This is not real ICS so no hating on this thread about me scamming people . This ICS project was only tested on GingerDX V20. I cannot be held responsible if you decide to flash it on another ROM or VERSION and it screws up your phone flash at your own risk !
Thanks goes to doixanh for his brilliant rom , kovdev for the cool ADW ICS theme, zieaditya for the fantastic ICS framework and UI and JULIOJS for the ICS clock wdget.Thank them if you haven't !
1.First of all, you need to download ADW Launcher or ADW launcher EX from the Market.
2. Download the ADW ICS theme from the android market
3. Apply the theme from the ICS theme menu and apply the theme wallpaper for further effect
4. Download and install the ICS framework and System UI by zieaditya (btw thnx again ) from here :
5. Install it via CWM recovery. Reboot. Enjoy
6. Download the ICS clock from the android market and use it as your clock widget
7. OPTIONAL ! Edit your Android Ver. to 4.0.1 . Using root explorer, go to system->build.prop. Press and hold the build prop until the pop up menu appears. Select 'Open in text editor'. Look for the line
8. Change 2.3.7 to 4.0.1
9. Press back, exit and save it.
10. Press and hold the build prop again, in the pop up menu press 'Copy' and enter 'bin'.
11. Paste it in bin and reboot.
12. Enjoy !
P.S. PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG ! Because if you screw up when you're flashing the system ui and if you have no backup, your ui will become messed up. If that does happen, restore your backup and the system ui will be restored ! Or if you have the GDX V20.zip with you, reinstalling the rom will also work if you forgot to make a backup . PM me if you have any probs cuz im very free for the next 1 month so I can help. Don't worry, I won't bite .