[HOW TO] MARKET FIX + cache.rfs fix.

Search This thread

fenerbuuh

Jul 22, 2010
Found by powerviga.

This helped me too, market was not working for 4 days, after this fix my partition working again and my market.

powerviga
hi guys, i found out my solution for the market download problems

had the market download problem accidentally after once rooting my i9k. Tried many ways, clear market and gtalk cache, wipe cache, factory reset, log out google, change password, change account, change sim, root after root, reboot after reboot still no working. Every time i downloaded or upgrade something, there was a download icon shown on notification shortly and disappeared. The download never finished! Reckon some of you encounter this as well.

But last night, i suddenly realised that there may be problems with my cache.rfs as i could not lagfix it to ext4 or any other form. I started to think cache.rfs is broken. So i searched on the internet and found out a kernel (k12k) only have cache.rfs, instead of zimage. My market has survived right after installation and reboot! Brilliant! Then i install newer version of kernal with zimage and still working. The kernel name is update_speedmod_k12k_500hz.tar. If you have same condition and problem with market, try it! I am not exactly remember where i downloaded this kernel from, and cannot post link cos this is my first post. But hopefully you can find it somewhere.

Good luck to your market!

here is the file FLASH with ODIN as PDA

http://www.multiupload.com/0UJT040HCT

Reactions: drygmasken

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found by powerviga.

This helped me too, market was not working for 4 days, after this fix my partition working again and my market.

powerviga
    hi guys, i found out my solution for the market download problems

had the market download problem accidentally after once rooting my i9k. Tried many ways, clear market and gtalk cache, wipe cache, factory reset, log out google, change password, change account, change sim, root after root, reboot after reboot still no working. Every time i downloaded or upgrade something, there was a download icon shown on notification shortly and disappeared. The download never finished! Reckon some of you encounter this as well.

But last night, i suddenly realised that there may be problems with my cache.rfs as i could not lagfix it to ext4 or any other form. I started to think cache.rfs is broken. So i searched on the internet and found out a kernel (k12k) only have cache.rfs, instead of zimage. My market has survived right after installation and reboot! Brilliant! Then i install newer version of kernal with zimage and still working. The kernel name is update_speedmod_k12k_500hz.tar. If you have same condition and problem with market, try it! I am not exactly remember where i downloaded this kernel from, and cannot post link cos this is my first post. But hopefully you can find it somewhere.

Good luck to your market!

here is the file FLASH with ODIN as PDA

http://www.multiupload.com/0UJT040HCT