• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to move your games to your sd card?

Search This thread

darklordz67

Jul 27, 2021
I can't update my codm because my phone's storage is full. Can someone help me transfer the data of my game to my sd card so that I can update it? I already downloaded link2sd, but I don't know how to root my phone. I also want to ask if all the data will be transfered to the sd card if it's moved.

Last edited:

svetius

User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
I can't update my codm because my phone's storage is full. Can someone help me transfer the data of my game to my sd card so that I can update it? I already downloaded link2sd, but I don't know how to root my phone. I also want to ask if all the data will be transfered to the sd card if it's moved.
  1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Go into Apps & notifications.
  3. Access the app you want to move to the SD card.
  4. Select Storage.
  5. If the app supports the feature, you will see an option to change where the app is stored. Go ahead and change it to the inserted SD card.
via AA

Reactions: blackhawk

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
With Android 6 the Adoptable Storage feature ( allows to use external SD-card as internal storage memory ) was introduced. Check whether your phone's Android supports it.
If, then you can consider yourself lucky.

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Open the Settings app.
    2. Go into Apps & notifications.
    3. Access the app you want to move to the SD card.
    4. Select Storage.
    5. If the app supports the feature, you will see an option to change where the app is stored. Go ahead and change it to the inserted SD card.
    via AA
    With Android 6 the Adoptable Storage feature ( allows to use external SD-card as internal storage memory ) was introduced. Check whether your phone's Android supports it.
    If, then you can consider yourself lucky.