• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HOW TO. One Click Root APK (APP)for Galaxy Core Prime 360T

Search This thread

spirodave

Mar 3, 2014
Saint Louis missouri
I just picked up a galaxy core prime 360T and couldnt find a direct root method in any of the threads. I seen others rooting it using the same method as the Metro PCS Core Prime but didnt feel like experimenting with it without a straight forward answer and with no nandroid or custom recovery i didnt feel like experimenting. Here is how I rooted my 360T using the kingroot app for android here http://www.kingroot.net/. First off my device came with 5.1.1 out of the box so whether this works on other builds I am not sure . This is what I did
1. Allow install of apps from unknown apps
2. Turn on OEM Unlocking in developer options. (If you dont know how to enable Dev Options just go to about phone and click on Build Number until it is enabled)
3. I also had USB debugging enabled even though we will not be using it
4. Install the APK on your phone from the link above
5.Open the app and scroll to the bottom and click try now. (It will run once and fail then it will give you another option to root. Try it again and you should have success. ) my phone did not reboot during the process but was still rooted successfully.
Install SuperSu afterwards if you would like to and update the binaries

I am not responsible for any bricked devices. Always research how to recover your device before altering it.

Last edited: