How to put cheat codes in Gta sanandreas for android??

Search This thread

sharanchopra

Sep 18, 2013
Hey.. today I downloaded the gta sanandreas game and I want to put the cheat codes in the game so please some body tell how to put cheat codes in gta sanandreas.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Hey.. today I downloaded the gta sanandreas game and I want to put the cheat codes in the game so please some body tell how to put cheat codes in gta sanandreas.. :)

Please don't try to cheat any in app purchases. Any hacks of in app purchases will be treated as warez under the xda rules.

burnO2

Dec 8, 2013
Please don't try to cheat any in app purchases. Any hacks of in app purchases will be treated as warez under the xda rules.
He didn't mean hackicng, just "normal" cheats allowed by Rockstar.

You need an usb otg cable and a keyboard. Once the keyboard is connected to your phone, type the codes, which are the same from the PC game :)
No, it's working in Vice City and GTA 3 but not in San Andreas.

Does anyone know how to do it?

disclaimernotice

Sep 8, 2011
Cheats don't work for me either. Perhaps rockstar removed the cheat file from the game, if there even is such a thing?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Not sure if trolling, or you're the unscrupulous owner of that website. It's obvious that the hack is fake because this is basically supposed to be a cheat engine/trainer. And that obviously requires root. Even if it doesn't, if most certainly would require a jailbreak on iOS devices. The website says it doesnt, so this smells suspiciously like a fake to me.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

LOL! I'm guessing you've never played a gta game before. Apart from this mobile iteration of San Andreas, all other gta games on any platform have had cheats built into the game. 99% of players basically ignore the missions and spend most of their time goofing off with cheats. And that's the beauty of the game. You can do anything you want. Now, for some strange reason, rockstar has either removed the cheats or changed the input method of the cheats, so a large portion of the fun has been taken away.

Noisecake

Apr 15, 2013
Venlo
Anyone who can tell me if the San Andreas save game editors work with android saves?
I tried but it doesnt seem to recognize the save file :/

Sent from my GT-I8730 using xda premium

ktbugzman

Dec 27, 2013
not a cheat code but solution

I've searched and searched but no luck, but I have found a way get unlimited ammo/money/ health...all one needs is a value editing application.
Such as gamecih/gamekiller etc. I used gamekiller app. You simply search for the values you have And edit them...for example ammo. Luanch the game. Then launch gamekiller. For example. If you have a micro smg and your ammunition value is 14/53...then simply add up 14+53...which would give 67...search for that value in gamekiller. Back out of gamekiller and fire off once...your value should now be 66. Search for that in game killer. do this until you have the exact match of your value of ammunition (should only take 2-3 times). After finding your exact value edit it to 999999999..etc. that should give you unlimited ammunition for that weapon and its type. I'm sorry this isn't a cheat code but I've enjoyed the game a little more with it. Hopefully someone will find the cheat codes soon (fingers crossed). In the mean time I hope this helps some of you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    not a cheat code but solution

I've searched and searched but no luck, but I have found a way get unlimited ammo/money/ health...all one needs is a value editing application.
    Such as gamecih/gamekiller etc. I used gamekiller app. You simply search for the values you have And edit them...for example ammo. Luanch the game. Then launch gamekiller. For example. If you have a micro smg and your ammunition value is 14/53...then simply add up 14+53...which would give 67...search for that value in gamekiller. Back out of gamekiller and fire off once...your value should now be 66. Search for that in game killer. do this until you have the exact match of your value of ammunition (should only take 2-3 times). After finding your exact value edit it to 999999999..etc. that should give you unlimited ammunition for that weapon and its type. I'm sorry this isn't a cheat code but I've enjoyed the game a little more with it. Hopefully someone will find the cheat codes soon (fingers crossed). In the mean time I hope this helps some of you.
    He didn't mean hackicng, just "normal" cheats allowed by Rockstar.

You need an usb otg cable and a keyboard. Once the keyboard is connected to your phone, type the codes, which are the same from the PC game :)
    No, it's working in Vice City and GTA 3 but not in San Andreas.

Does anyone know how to do it?
    I found cheats for gta san andreas

I finally found cheats for gta san andreas
    Link- http://gtaforums.com/topic/663125-android-iiivcsa-rel-cleo-android/

Cheats are totally working

Description -

1. Install Gamekeyboard
    2.After install Gamekeyboard open and exit it
    3.Open GTA and open Gamekeyboard from RECENT APPS
    4.Now Game going on with Gamekeyboard
    5.Press last option and keyboard will coming,now you can enter your cheats.