How to put cheat codes in Gta sanandreas for android??

Search This thread

sharanchopra

Sep 18, 2013
Hey.. today I downloaded the gta sanandreas game and I want to put the cheat codes in the game so please some body tell how to put cheat codes in gta sanandreas.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eyatri

Apr 20, 2013
He didn't mean hackicng, just "normal" cheats allowed by Rockstar.

No, it's working in Vice City and GTA 3 but not in San Andreas.
You can use this as a cheat... Just push the thanks buttom

Just push the thankx buttom

You can use this as a cheat

Does anyone know how to do it?

You can use this as a cheat....

Attachments

• cleo.android_04_Jan_14.zip
    716.4 KB · Views: 3,685
Last edited:

android yoyash

Jan 27, 2014
Thane
There is just download a virtual keyboard. Like gamepad it can be activated by a volume rocker.there are a lot of cheat codes on net.type them.

Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

stevedaman

Jun 1, 2015
If ur still interested or anything I still can help:) go to googet play store and download a app called j cheater gta sanandreas and if you can't but it download it apk typeople in download j cheater apk

Lakshmanks

Jul 20, 2015
(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TpIrfXK46uw) follow this link and see that video

Please don't try to cheat any in app purchases. Any hacks of in app purchases will be treated as warez under the xda rules.

Bro pls follow the link given above

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Hey.. today I downloaded the gta sanandreas game and I want to put the cheat codes in the game so please some body tell how to put cheat codes in gta sanandreas.. :)

Follow the link give above and follow the instructions in that video

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    not a cheat code but solution

I've searched and searched but no luck, but I have found a way get unlimited ammo/money/ health...all one needs is a value editing application.
    Such as gamecih/gamekiller etc. I used gamekiller app. You simply search for the values you have And edit them...for example ammo. Luanch the game. Then launch gamekiller. For example. If you have a micro smg and your ammunition value is 14/53...then simply add up 14+53...which would give 67...search for that value in gamekiller. Back out of gamekiller and fire off once...your value should now be 66. Search for that in game killer. do this until you have the exact match of your value of ammunition (should only take 2-3 times). After finding your exact value edit it to 999999999..etc. that should give you unlimited ammunition for that weapon and its type. I'm sorry this isn't a cheat code but I've enjoyed the game a little more with it. Hopefully someone will find the cheat codes soon (fingers crossed). In the mean time I hope this helps some of you.
    Please don't try to cheat any in app purchases. Any hacks of in app purchases will be treated as warez under the xda rules.
    He didn't mean hackicng, just "normal" cheats allowed by Rockstar.

You need an usb otg cable and a keyboard. Once the keyboard is connected to your phone, type the codes, which are the same from the PC game :)
    No, it's working in Vice City and GTA 3 but not in San Andreas.

Does anyone know how to do it?
    I found cheats for gta san andreas

I finally found cheats for gta san andreas
    Link- http://gtaforums.com/topic/663125-android-iiivcsa-rel-cleo-android/

Cheats are totally working

The beauty of this game is in its cheats. Is there anyone with a proven way of inputting cheats successfully? :(:eek: